The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time Double Features

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
I've been looking into getting one of the double-feature sets (specifically, this one). Here they are:Now, what I was intrigued by was that, from what I hear, they all come with only one disc. My question is that am I messing myself up by getting one of these? Will I be shorting myself out of bonus features or anything? Can someone vouch for the quality of these?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I've seen these up for buying at Wal*Mart before, and as I looked at them, I'll tell you that the ONLY thing you'll be missing out bonus feature wise is not having all of the songs in Sing-a-long version.  If you want ALL the songs in Sing-a-long version, buy them individually.  Otherwise, they're okay in my book.  They're at a rather good price, but I've seen better at retail stores. (Espeically Circuit City and Wal*Mart.)

Only one I'm sure of with the quality is the 6&7 one, as I have that one too.  The quality is actually rather good.  It was worth getting it.

Anyways, in the end, it's your call.  I won't force you into anything you don't want to buy. :)

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
What I'm ticked off about is that they're on one disc (is this verified?). This could be a minor inconvenience. However, this is unlikely, as I'm the only one in my family that even watches LBT-anything, so the likely-hood that I wanted to watch LBT X or XI and someone else wanted to watch the other at the same time is extremely unlikely.

Perhaps the biggest thing that's boiling me is that Wal-Mart had each one individually for $7.50. A good deal, but when I decided I needed them, the section that had them got assimilated by Simpsons junk, which has thrown me into this undesirable situation in the first place.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
I just went ahead to Toys "R" Us and got each DVD individually. I've yet to watch them for quality and issues, so this will give me a good excuse to watch LBT 10 and 11 again. :lol

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Okay. After checking over the LBT 10 DVD I got, I couldn't find "Bestest Friends" on the sing-along section of the DVD ANYWHERE. Is it there, or is there a particular reason it wasn't included? And if they excluded it, why did they included all of those other songs on the LBT 11 DVD and not that particular one?