The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Now I didn't know whether to post it here or in After Midnight

I dream of being an actor and possible voice characters in cartoons and animated movies and tv shows. I of course intend on going to college first that has acting classes.... Anyways thought I'd share this information
BTW I have some if at least very little experience due to taking Theatre Art Classes in Middle and High School as well as being in some plays because of it. (I think I was in at least one play in my church when I was very little but I'm not too sure)
Life Is Good

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm thinking of Attending KD Conservatory someday
Life Is Good

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
It's been a month since you made this thread. Have you tried out for any parts in a school play/local film production?

Just do it. Don't go to college for it. Go to college for something useful and try out for acting parts at your local film studio/theater. Build a portfolio and learn how to schmooze. If you keep thinking about it and not doing it, it's never going to happen.

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: LettuceBacon&Tomato,Sep 19 2015 on  04:52 PM
It's been a month since you made this thread. Have you tried out for any parts in a school play/local film production?

Just do it. Don't go to college for it. Go to college for something useful and try out for acting parts at your local film studio/theater. Build a portfolio and learn how to schmooze. If you keep thinking about it and not doing it, it's never going to happen.
Don't worry I will DO It....

Just need to wait for the right time. I live with my mom and I don't drive so..... Also it's out in Dallas Texas and I live in Grand Prairie Texas...... Quite a drive. Plus I'm staying at my grandparents house for a week with my mom and brother while my grandparents are on a cruise. My mom said she'll take me to KD afterwards. Also no I never auditioned for anything. I never seem to know when castings are taking place  :lol

Also KD has real working proffesionals..... I feel I should go to KD before I audition for anything..

I appreciate the advice however.

Also KD is a close to where I live as I'm gonna get and Aria Curzon told me I should start local then go from there  :yes
Life Is Good