The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Twilight Sucks! Youtube Channel

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
For those of you that don't like Twilight, I recommend subcrisbing to this channel. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/user/TwilightSucksD...commended=1#p/f

I understand that there might be fans of Twilight here, no one just has said anything that they were yet. I see more anti-Twilight people then pro-Twilight people. If you do love Twilight just don't visit this link.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Ha! A channel devoted to Twilight sucks!

Unfortunately, I try not to make opinions on works unless I've read them, but based on the Wikipedia articles, they do seem to be romance novels, only with sparkly creatures that inexplicably are called "vampires," despite having absolutely nothing in common with the generic definition of vampires. But I won't icksnay what I haven't read.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I'm not a fan of Twilight myself. My sister drives me nuts with it, especially when she constantly watches it over and over again on DVD. But I know she's entitled to her own opinion as the YT creator in that link is entitled to theirs. Some love the book, others hate it.

But why would this person need an entire YT channel devoted to bashing a book? If they wanted to upload a vid or two explaining why they don't like it, that's one thing. But to make a whole channel where they likely will do nothing but bash Twilight? Sorry, but I personally feel that is pretty sad to make a YT channel that only serves a bashing purpose.

Sorry, despite not liking Twilight, I have no desire to join subscribe to that YT channel.