The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sky's Artworks

Sky · 345 · 48915

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
That is a very awesome picture that you drew and made Sky. I loved the colors that you used in your drawing . It was made very well. I enjoyed the picture you made for Caustizer. Great job.

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
Oh god! It's been like... forever since the last time I updated here... D:
I'm really sorry for that :(

Anyways, have some wingtail art~! :)

Oh god, I missed them soooo much :cry
Hmm... yeah, It's probably just me but I can see that Sky's beak got a little bit too long. :oops

Something quick to get into christmas spirit! :lol:

(Now if you excuse me, I have to do some programming which is hard, long and absolutely boring before I fail this stupid school subject... -_-)

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 That is a most nice pic indeed, and very romantic if I can add... even though that is of no surprise by now with those two characters, hehehe, that's awesome.

Keep up the good work!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A great picture and very romantic indeed.   Not sure if his beak is to long, it may be if it is supposed to be about the same size as the female he's with.  Don't recall either of their names.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nice picture, Sky!  :)

(And I have briefly taken programming before, I hear ya, it's hard...)

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
It's nice to see you doing some more wingtail art!   As always you've done a pretty good job, but you really should consider expanding your horizons with your art.  Provided school is not too oppressive this year, you should try out new things and maybe attempt to make some more wingtail characters (I think you have at least 3 or 4 others from your antro art that could easily make the step into an LBT version).

Have a merry christmas, and hopefully it is stress free!

Caustizer

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
oooooh! Now dats purdy. Nice work on that pic, Sky!

guidolover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
omg the girl one looks similar to a dinosaur I made up !!!! only yours is bigger and purple . :)  :blink:  mines pink

Actually the one I made up is me as a dinosaur that I often draw hugging Guido .... :oops  ( I have a big crush on Guido if your wondering why !) :lol  :oops

:wub  :wub  :wub

I love your pictures  :rolleyes:    reminds me of me and Guido  :wub  :wub

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
WOAH... You draw really well! Better then my friends who are good in drawing (pls. don't tell them I said that)! I mean, there's the age difference but STILL! Oh, and Star's really pretty. :smile

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Okay, it's time for more art! :lol: Took me long enough. ?3?
I wish I could post much more art... :cry And I'm really sorry for the lack of my activity... :cry

An EXTREMELY long overdue picture for Caustizer! -_-
My deepest apologies my friend~ -__- I hope this will make up for the delay.

Sky and Eybron in the newer wingtail design! :DD I really hope you like the final outcome and I'm really sorry it took me so long~ -_-

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 This is a very nice and dynamic pic. Also it is very nice to see the characters in your new style, which I think is much better looking and more LBT-setting-like.

Keep it up!

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It's as great as ever, Sky. I really like your art, and you got a real knack for it, too. :DD
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
This is actually much better than the animation in LBT movies.

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
My first reaction to this picture is... oh my god Eybron is scary!  :wow

Being that this request had been on the shelf for six months, I didn't think you would actually ever do it.  My original goal with presenting this idea to you was that it would expand your artistic horizons away from just cute and huggy pictures to encourage some variety in your gallery.

I would say that you have definately succeeded in this picture, though I must remark that Eybron does look a little bit too much like Glide compared to the last one (and really who would be surprised if Glide and Sky were fighting anyway  :lol)

Keep up the amazing work! :angel

Caustizer

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Wow!
I love the composition of this picture Sky! With Eyebron swooping down like that (and the red sky in the background) there is some rather dramatic air about the image. It looks... for lack of a better term... in motion!

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Thank you all guys!  :lol: I'm really happy you like it! :) I'm starting to like this pic more everytime the more often I look at it too.  :D

Caustizer
Oohh, so you just wanted to give my gallery more variety. :lol I'm really glad you like the outcome. And I'm really sorry you needed to wait so long for this picture. -_-

[size0]That reminds me, there is still TheFriendlySharptooth's commission I have to do. I should work on it right away too!  :o

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good drawing.  The new character looks pretty evil, is he his arch foe ?

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
It's sooooo nice! maybe a little too nice.  :D Ebryon's eyes kinda creeped me out though.