The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Being sick is no fun.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, the on-line job progress of mine has come to an alarming halt.  The fact is that I have gotten sick.  The disease has sapped me of my energy, and that really sucks.  I find myself having to sleep more just so I can be well enough when I go to work.  Sure, it's only a cold, but it's a terrible one.  Sneezing, stuffy nose, sore throat and coughing up mucus.  It sucks! :( In fact, because of it, I ended up missing church just this last Sunday because I was so sapped of energy. -_-

So, that's how it's been for the past week.  Until I get better, things will still be at a slow pace.  I plan to speed things back up once I get better.

I have at least had time to think and have decided to take the advice you guys have given me on my eBooks situation.  I've been hunting down places where I can make a website of my own.  Found some good ones that range from $4.44 to $6.99 per month.  I might think of giving those a shot.

Also, CT, I would love for you to give me that list you had in mind earlier.  You can put it up here or send it to me through PM if you prefer. :)

Finally, I have been able to find an encryption program that is completely free that may be able to help me out once I get things rolling.  All you need to know is that it requires more than just a password to break into files with this little program. ;)

If you don't believe it, just check it out.  It's truly priceless: http://www.download.com/TrueCrypt/3000-209....html?tag=mncol

Anyways, that's it for now.  Hopefully I'll get better soon and then I can really get things going.

Until then, see ya later! -_-

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hope you get well soon.  And good luck on the job hunt once you are well enough to starting it again.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Even more tired than you were before, John? Anyway, I hope you get better soon :) Good luck with your online job.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Hope you get better soon...I've had a similar virus this year already and I missed five days of work because I felt so bad.  It'll go away eventually.