The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

kinda funny

Chomper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I got myself a cool scar the other day, it is the JP3 spino slash and its on my nose, but i got it from a door during basketball practice.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
How did that happen?  Did ya run into the door or something :huh:?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Doors are insidious ;)
I got a very prominent scar on my forehead (not lightning shaped) which comes from me tripping against the edge of a telephonebox's door at age 3. More embarrassing is the way another metal door inflicted (all the doors fault of course :lol)  a much less prominent scar above my left eyebrow. In that case I had just not minded getting my head out of the way when I pulled it open with great impetus :p
It really must have looked like some slapstick comedy :bang

Chomper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
actually it kinda was like slapstick comedy, i was doing sprints and on the way back i couldnt really slow down a whole lot so i tried opening the door and slowing down in the hallway,  :confused i missed the bar that opens the door and a bashed my forhead/nose in the door. good thing it was wood and not metal though.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hehe, this reminds me of some years back when I was opening my bedroom door to exit.  Only, I was behind the door and walking briskly when I pulled the door toward myself and smacked into it :lol.  Also, in 2007, I walked quickly (I know, I'm a fast walker) to the front door of my house to go out and check the mail, missed the door and ran into the wall next to the door :bang.  It seems like some of us have comedic moments with doors here :lol.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Ahh doors. Just another of man's creations that demonises and threatens his own existance.  :lol I cannot recall the number of times I've bumped, tripped, shut fingers, headbutted, walked into and generally just hit doors or their doorframes purely by accident :oops I think my funniest one was when I walked into a glass conversatory door coz I thought it was open...*DONK* Clearly it wasn't! :lol

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I've run into a screen door once.  I still don't remember why I couldn't tell it was there. :lol

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlefoot1616,Feb 23 2009 on  01:22 PM
Ahh doors. Just another of man's creations that demonises and threatens his own existance.  :lol I cannot recall the number of times I've bumped, tripped, shut fingers, headbutted, walked into and generally just hit doors or their doorframes purely by accident :oops I think my funniest one was when I walked into a glass conversatory door coz I thought it was open...*DONK* Clearly it wasn't! :lol
ohh man I remember doing that in a zoo.. it was some building which was really dark and I couldnt see that there was any glass in my way... Had quite a headache after :smile