The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Transformers in the land before time

Rocky · 59 · 7186

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As you know, other than Soundwave and his Decpitcons, I'll be more than happy to play Littlefoot and his Grandparents ^^

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Aug 4 2010 on  10:15 PM
There are several autobots I may want to play.

As for great valley Fc's I think I'd like to try Chomper, unless someone else really wants to.  It's been a long time since I rped as him.  I usually do Ducky or Petrie, or both.
Ok Kor, take your Pick of autobots

here's the short-list

Bumblebee
Jazz
Hound
Ironhide
Ratchet
Wheeljack
Mirage

take your pick, also do you think you could do Ducky and Spike

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sure, I can do Ducky and Spike.

Not sure if I want to do Jazz or Ironhide, or Wheeljack.  Though doing Wheeljack will give the Autobots someone who can repair the injured.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Aug 11 2010 on  09:49 PM
Sure, I can do Ducky and Spike.

Not sure if I want to do Jazz or Ironhide, or Wheeljack.  Though doing Wheeljack will give the Autobots someone who can repair the injured.

That's Ratchet's job. Wheeljack is more of a scientist than a medic.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A mechanic engineer type maybe.  Perceptor is more of the pure scientist type from what I've seen.  Though he doesn't appear till part 2 of Island of the Dinobots, while Chip vanishes for the most part.  No real explanation of where the new autobots come from, but one can make up one's own story of what happened offscreen.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Aug 11 2010 on  10:38 PM
A mechanic engineer type maybe.  Perceptor is more of the pure scientist type from what I've seen.  Though he doesn't appear till part 2 of Island of the Dinobots, while Chip vanishes for the most part.  No real explanation of where the new autobots come from, but one can make up one's own story of what happened offscreen.
the engineer type, then wheel jack is the bot for you also I'll have those autobots show up as military transfers  that Prime ordered.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He could be interesting.  And he can fly since he has jets in his arms as shown in other episodes.  Unlike the pilot where every autobot can sometimes fly.  Like in superfriends the flash can sometimes fly, or at least take off into the air.

As I mentioned before I can also do Ducky & Spike.  

And if the tv series is cannon then Guido does live in the Great Valley, as seen in The Hermit of Black Rock.  Just mentioning it since based on your post you seemed not sure if he lives there or not.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
ok, so the only gang of seven left to claim is ruby.

also how can wheel jack fly?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He has jets in his arms.  He doesn't use that to often.  The exhaust, I assume is in his shoulders, based on how he would hold his arms straight out when he did fly.    Though if you prefer to say his arms do not have jet engines I'll be ok with that since in the original cartoon he didn't use them very often as I recall.

I read various ranges like 800 miles or somesuch, not that we need such detail for the rp.  though we could vague it and say its either short range, medium range, ect and with the size of the jet engines to his body the speed may not be to great, or other disadvantages which may explain why he doesn't use it to often in the cartoon, not to mention he'd likely not be as maneuverable as a jet plane and would be vastly outnumbered in the air with every decepticon able to fly, or most of the decepticons anyway.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Maybe the Constructicons could appear and (although its a bit overkill) Unicron.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Belmont2500,Aug 12 2010 on  10:37 AM
Maybe the Constructicons could appear and (although its a bit overkill) Unicron.
I got no problem with the Constructicons, as long as we use the back story from the secret of Omega supreme. Also NO Unicron, period!

ok, heres the characters still needed

autobots

Ironhide
Ratchet
Jazz

Lbt gang of seven

Ruby

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Er, what about Megatron?  Cause if Optimus has been taken, by all accounts, Megatron should be needed as well....cause there is no way in hell I would leave Starscream in charge of the Decepticons :p

Edit: Nevermind....just saw that you took on the role of Megatron :lol:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I can do Wheeljack.   & Ducky & Spike also, since you did ask before if I could do them.

As for Starscream being in charge, it happens at least briefly once in season 1 early on and it does not end well.  It is the same one that introduced Chip Chase I think his name is.  Who later goes poof during season 2 with his role taken over by Perceptor for the most part.

& if anyone does Blaster, I think he should have his tapes, though they didn't appear till the movie I always thought it was pretty dumb that they had Blaster, but no tapes, in the episodes of season 2 that he's in.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Aug 16 2010 on  08:39 AM
As for Starscream being in charge, it happens at least briefly once in season 1 early on and it does not end well.
Starscream's also in charge breifly in the 1986 flim where he's being hailed as Decepticon leader before Galvatron comes in and blasts him to cosmic dust.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm also sky warp and thunder cracker

and I think I'll take hound and bumble bee too

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
LIVE I SAY!

Please someone post in here! we just need ruby then we can start!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You sure all the other main characters have someone who will rp as them?

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Aug 26 2010 on  01:45 AM
You sure all the other main characters have someone who will rp as them?

yes, for the dinosaurs we just need ruby and I'll be Ironhide,
Ratchet, and Jazz.

Live I say!