The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Creepiest animated villain?

Weather_lord_7

• Petrie
    • View Profile
What (or who) in your opinion is the most evil, scariest villain in animation history?

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty. No contest.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Second vote for Malificent.  The dark days of Disney.  B)

Weather_lord_7

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I third Maleficent.

But General Woundwort from Watership Down is pretty creepy.  :unsure:

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'd say Scar, from the Lion King, due to his lying, cheating, mean demeanor. :o

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
I just watched Sleeping Beauty. My vote also goes to Malificent, though her death battle was too short and she didn't get a whole lot of screen time.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
* Woundwart-Watership Down
* (Not really a villain, he was just there for a couple minutes) Mr. Hyde in his appearance in "The Pagemaster" Yeeeghh *hides*

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I'd have to second Scar from the Lion King...let's face it....he was a bad ass! :lol

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
General Grievous was CGI which is a form of animation.  He counts right?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cruella de Vil from One Hundred and One Dalmatians. She can be pretty scary sometimes.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Nov 1 2008 on  02:09 AM
Cruella de Vil from One Hundred and One Dalmatians. She can be pretty scary sometimes.
Yeah, I think she's a real witch! But I love how she treats her two underlings!  :lol:
Poor guys...
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Actually I think all disney villains are more or less pretty scary and cruel.

buffypii

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/buffypii
I gotta agree with Iris!
All Disney villains are creepy!

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
There's quite a few villains that would be considered the creepiest. While Jafar is my personal favorite villain of all, this topic asks for the creepiest.

The creepiest villains I think would include:
*The Queen-She would even kill her own step daughter so she could be the fairest of them all. She even turned herself into a witch! (which was symbolic because she was trying so hard to be beautiful, yet she revealed who she really was, an old hag)
*Lady Tremaine- She tries to play this sweet, elegant, old lady act, but she is willing to neglect Cinderella so her daughters can be married to royalty, she has no magical powers what so ever, but still she was a good, creepy villain)
*Cruella Devil-Honestly...why wouldn't she be in the list of the most "Creepiest and Psychotic Villains"? She wanted to kill those puppies for fashion coats!
*Frollo-(I'm talking about the Disney version of this guy, not one in the book)This guy, unlike many of the other disney villains, he has power, wealth, everything. The only thing he wants is Esmerelda, who is A LOT younger then he is.
*Rasputin-Based on the creepy real life mystic of 20th century Russia, this power hungry man would be considered one the creepiest. However, I think the real person though was even more creepy, because just the thought of this person being an actual person can make one have chills through their spine, or just be grossed out.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hmm...  Of course, all the Disney villains have their own ways of wickedness, but I'd have to pick the Horned King (The Black Cauldron).  He embodies inhumanity and he controls an army of undead!

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'd have to third Scar.  Hes got it all.  Suavity, cunning, the using henchmen, Everything.  
Somehow, he reminds me of King Claudius from Hamlet...

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I agree with all of Rat_Lady7's picks, especially Rasputin :o.

Doctor Robotnik of "Sonic the Hedgehog" has kind of always made me cringe.  He's just freakish in appearance.

Hades of "Hercules" is something of a freakazoid himself.

Yeah, Ursula and Malificent are scary, too.

Lord Malice of "Happily Ever After" is an eyesore for sure.