The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Summer Game Fest 2020

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As we all know, things like GDC, E3 and Gamescom were all restricted to online-only or outright cancelled due to COVID-19.  However, it seems a saving grace has happened.  Introducing Summer Game Fest.

I know, I know.  It doesn't look like much right now, but it's going to be a 4-month long event.  From May to August, various game creators will announce their newest things.  This is coming from the likes of 2K, Activision, Bandai Namco, Bethesda, Blizzard Entertainment, Bungie, CD Projekt Red, Digital Extremes, Electronic Arts, Microsoft, Private Division, Riot Games, Sony Interactive Entertainment, Square Enix, Valve, and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.  Love them or hate them, they will be announcing it all under the Summer Game Fest brand.

Keep an eye on the following for more.

Instagram
Twitter
Tiktok
Facebook
Twitch
YouTube

According to their Twitter, first up is Microsoft on Thursday with the 3rd Party titles for their new console.  Guess I'll see ya then!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, I'm going to be honest with all of you.  The XBox Series X "gameplay" video sucks.  The biggest problem was that it really wasn't gameplay.  Rather, they posted a bunch of Trailers for upcoming games.

Now, as for the games, I'm not interested in any of them, so I'm going to talk about them.

What I'm most disappointed with though, is the fact that they had deleted the original video to remove the overwhelming amount of dislikes.  Let's just say doing that didn't help them much.  It never does, really.

So yeah, that's all there is from that.

Next up, May 12th is a Game Reveal.  See ya then!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, so let's get going with all that was announced yesterday.

First off, the big game announced was Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 + 2 Collection.  It is coming out in September.  Now, I do not care for this game, but considering it's being done by Vicarious Visions, who made the Crash Team Racing Remake, I do at least expect those who are looking forward to it to have a good time.  It's coming out on XBox One, PS4 and PC.  There will also be a demo for those want to at least give it a chance.

Second, Sony has announced State of Play for tomorrow.  Let's see how well they do with it this time.

Third, there's going to be some sort of interview happening of some sort of game today, so keep an eye out for that.

Finally, Ubisoft announced it's own Direct, which they call Ubisoft Forward.  It will air later today.  Let's see what they bring to the table.

That's all for now.  See ya later! :wave