The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

PlayStation 5 Showcase

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's time for the PlayStation 5 Showcase.  Check it out below.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjji8NEW9lo[/youtube]

Note: Skip to 59:15 to get to the good stuff.

Enjoy!

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I had heard the rumours about a possible new FF game. Looks like it was true after all. I'm curious if it's coming out on PC as it specifies console exclusive. If so then maybe I can pick it up. Pretty good showcase of games overall as well. I'm sure the God of War teaser at the end also got some people excited. Will be interesting to see where they take the next game.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It was a pretty nice showcase! I feel like they didn't make it clear enough that the Spider-Man game is a full sequel rather than DLC. 100% hyped for the Harry Potter game even though it'll probably be another year or 2 before it gets released haha. Also curious about the new GoW game!

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Can't lie (well... can lie; just won't), the line up of games for PS5 does look pretty good. Hardly matters though if they are going to be going cross platform. Just a sign of the "console war" getting more and more pointless as a phrase to keep saying.

Liking the line up though. Gonna wait a time before leaping at one though. Let all the day one acquirers "F and blind" about how this, that and the other doesn't work as they expect.

In due time however... in due time