The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Mystery Of the Foreign Longnecks

Zimba · 1212 · 79575

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"I... I had to watch someone kill my whole family in front of me... and I probably could have saved one of them... but it's too late for that now," Lily sighed. "I was about to throw myself off a cliff when Taro found me."

"All right," said Grandma. Grandpa very carefully picked Littlefoot up and placed him on his grandmother's head. She turned to Taro.
"Thank you ever so much," she said. Taro just nodded, not looking at her.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla leaned forward and nuzzled Lily before pulling back "I'm sorry to hear that....oh my name is Nahla by the way".

Littlefoot closed his eyes "Grandma? Grandpa? What wrong with me? Everyone seems really worried".

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Lily," said Lily plainly.

"Whatever happened, I just hope it's better soon," said Grandma.
"Taro thinks you're paralysed," Grandpa said to Littlefoot, answering the question.
"And you believe him?" Grandma questioned.
"He's a traveller," Grandpa explained. "And he told me he's seen that young longneck before, so yes, I believe him. I'll ask him to stop by later and see if it's any better."
"You know, just because he reminds you of-" Grandma cut herself off and shook her head, shrugging off the thoughts. "Okay, then."

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Whats para....para...para...." he suddenly stopped talking and closed his eyes not having any energy,even though he slept for hours,what ever Zimba done to him,it did not look good.

Zimba suddenly jumped out in front of the old longnecks "Is Littlefoot dead?" he asked hopefully.

Nahla closed her eyes and sighed before whispering to Lily "Do you know where I can find a cliff...or some poisonous food? I...can't live anymore"

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa just stood in front of his wife and Littlefoot and snarled at Zimba.
"How do you know his name?" Grandpa counter-asked. Grandma realised that this was the one who had tried to kill Littlefoot and she backed off, looking very angry.

"That's what I thought when it all happened," said Lily. "So no, I'm not saying anything. Getting through it after a while is the hardest part, but once you realise that there's much more to life, there's so much to live for..." Taro watched them, but then he heard something that sounded like trouble. His fears were confirmed when he saw Zimba with Grandpa and Grandma Longneck.
"I'll be back in a moment," he said to Lily. "Something's up." And with that, he rushed the old longnecks' side.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Zimba laughed "Been watching him for a while,he needs to die. Though I guess him being paralyzed will do...you'll just kill him yourselves cause he'll be completely useless not even being able to move let alone stand up and walk...hey why don't you just end his misery? If you pass him over here,I'll kindly..how do they say it...'put him to sleep' ends his misery and everyone elses" he laughed.

Nahla shook her head "I got NOTHING to live for,no one even cares for me. Theres nothing to life but suffer,suffer,suffer. I can't take it anymore!" she screamed.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"How dare you?!" Grandma cried. Taro just glared at Zimba, desperately wanting to give him a hard slap in the face. Grandma backed off to where Lily and Nahla were, knowing what the two adult males wanted to do. She didn't want Littlefoot seeing a huge fight.

"Are you sure about that?" Lily asked, shuddering as Grandma came back through the trees. She gestured towards the old female, who was pacing back and forth in panic. "What about her?"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla shook her head "No,I'm done with this life...goodbye" she got up and ran off.

Zimba glared at them "Whats your problem? I offered to do you a favor"

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Hey, Nahla! Wait!" Lily yelled, following her.
"Little ones!" Grandma called, but they had run into thick foliage where she couldn't follow them.

"A favour?!" Taro scoffed. "You're mad, you are, and that's putting it lightly!"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla  stopped running and looked over at Lily "WHAT?!!" she screamed "Just leave me alone,I don't want to be talked out of it".

Zimba shrugged "So you'll rather Littlefoot die slowly? I completely paralyzed him he won't be recovering for a while" he laughed.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Lily, being bigger and faster than Nahla, ran in front of her, blocking her path.
"I don't want anyone else to end up like me," she said. "I cut myself, tried to eat poison food, and almost jumped off into a canyon once, but then... he saved my life... the one that nobody trusts... the one that everybody hates... he's the most kind and gentle longneck I have ever met and we helped each other, and I know someone like him can do the same for you... well, it could be him, he'd be more than happy to, but I think we both have someone else in mind."

~

"In that case I will stay by his side until he does," said Grandpa. "I won't let anybody kill him."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The younger longneck threw herself to the ground "I heard theres a 'better place' when we die...I want to go there. I just wish I could fall asleep and never wake  up again..." she stopped talking breathing heavily starting to go into a panic attack.

Zimba stomped his foot "He dies tonight" he vowed and left.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Well... I heard that life is like a big test," said Lily. "We are all face with different challenges, some more harsh than others. The more challenges we get through, the bigger the reward at the end."

~

"Not if I can help it," Taro mumbled. He turned to Grandpa. "I don't suppose you want ol' Scarface here to watch the nest tonight?"
"But... won't you be tired?" Grandpa asked.
"Well, I can take a nap now and see what happens," Taro answered. "I don't usually sleep too good during the night, anyway." Grandpa just stood, thinking.
"I'll ask my mate," he said. Taro nodded, and the two walked back to Grandma.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot opened his eyes a blank look on his face.

Nahla did not seem to hear here,she was too busy shaking. Her breathing getting heavy.

(Poor Nahla,she can't help it)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma just nuzzled Littlefoot lovingly, and looked around, hoping to catch sight of Lily or Nahla.

~

"Okay, okay, lay down, you're getting all shaky," said Lily. She sighed, now she knew how Taro felt when he found her.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla closed her eyes whimpering,last time this happened she ending up cutting herself and they were in thick bush,being young and pretty small for age there was a lot of things that could go wrong here.

"Hungry" Littlefoot whispered suddenly.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Hey, listen," Lily whispered. "You need to calm down a bit. We need to get out of here."

Grandma got some soft treesweets that Littlelfoot could easily eat. "Here, little one," she said, putting them right next to his mouth. Grandpa and Taro returned, and Taro immediately tried to get some sleep. Grandma watched him, confused, and turned to her mate for answers.
"That young one threatened to come back tonight to kill Littlefoot," he explained. Her reaction was quite understandable. "Taro's going to guard the resting place."
"Oh... okay," said Grandma, looking down at Littlefoot.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot slowly ate freezing when he heard that longneck was still coming for him.

Nahla nodded and stood up taking deep breaths to calm herself. She was still shaky however as she slowly walked back.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Neither of the older longnecks noticed Littlefoot; they were just staring at each other with concern.

Lily sighed with relief as she followed Nahla back. She didn't quite know how Taro coped with her when she acted like that.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla collapsed to the ground after she got out of the bush. She closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep. She was always tired after she has a panic attack.

"Grandma...Grandpa why can't I feel my body?" Littlefoot asked scared.