The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Mystery Of the Foreign Longnecks

Zimba · 1212 · 77031

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Petries Mum flew around in search for her son Petrie, who stayed out too long again.
Finally she found him walking with Ducky and Spike back to their nests.
She landed in front of them.
"Hey children! It's late! Go home quickly, please!" she told them.
"Ok, Mama Flyer!" Ducky answered. "Cmon Spike, hurry up!"
"You too, Petrie!" she told his son.
"Yes, Mama!" Petrie replied.
While flying home they heard the cries of Grandpa Longneck. "Me not understand what problem is! Littlefoot there!" he croaked.
Inactive, probably forever.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla lowered her head waiting for answer looking like she was ready to flee any second.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"That aren't his grandparents, thats for sure!" Petries mother worked out. "He seemed to be injured..."
"Yes, you right, Mama!" Petrie nodded.
"Fly home, Petrie, I'll take take of that!"
"Ok!"
Petries mother flew to Grandpa Longneck.
"I know, where your grandson is! He's lying at the newcomer's place and seemed to be injured!"

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"H-he's alive...?" Grandpa stammered.
"Oh thank goodness he's not..." Grandma couldn't finish her sentence, but then turned to Nahla. "Littlefoot is our grandson. I suppose we'll have to find the newcomer and find out just what happened to him."
"I'll go," said Grandpa. "You stay here and look after the little one. Where is he?" he asked Mama Flyer, getting up.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Nahla yawned she could not stay awake any longer,she collapsed to the ground in a heap-fast asleep.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Follow me! It's not far from here!" Petries mother explained.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa rushed after her, towards where the newcomer who apparently had Littlefoot was.

Grandma smiled at Nahla as she slept, hoping her grandson would also soon return to her side. She yawned, getting tired herself, but she wouldn't be able to rest until she knew her grandson was safe by her side.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot was still out,but their were clear signs of life. He shivered and let out a painful moan.

Nahla seemed to be having horrible nightmares,she tossed and turned  screaming in torture the whole time.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma nudged Nahla to wake her up from the night scare. "Little one!"

Taro just nudged Littlefoot to see if he was awake, but soon backed off when he heard someone else coming, and Lily hid in the bushes, not wanting to be seen.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Here he is!" Petries mother told Grandpa. "I'll fly home now...my little ones...!" she explained.
"Good Luck!"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla jerked awake screaming,she panted sweating pouring down. She breathed heavily trying to calm down.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Are you all right?" Grandma asked Nahla, nuzzling her gently.

Taro watched the flyer swoop past, then he came face to face with Grandpa Longneck, who was looking down in complete shock at Littlefoot.
"I take it you're this kid's... er, grandfather?" Taro questioned, unsure. Grandpa nodded.
"I saw a young longneck," he answered. "He said something about stabbing Littlefoot." Taro looked down at the little longneck, and came a little closer.
"He was very lucky, I'll give him that much," said Taro.
"I suppose moving him wouldn't be the best of ideas?" Grandpa asked.
"Probably not," Taro replied. Grandpa looked at the scarred face of the younger male, noticing some similarities between him and- he shrugged off the thought. He smiled.
"Thank you," he said. "I suppose it would be better for him to stay here tonight. I'll go and tell my wife."
"And then you're coming back?" asked Taro. Grandpa stopped... thinking. He studied the male, and then saw Lily who was clinging to his tail.
"Probably," he said. "But that doesn't mean I don't trust you. It's just in case of... well..." he looked at Littlefoot.
"Yeah," said Taro. "I don't really suppose any kid will want to wake up with a complete stranger next to him." Grandpa just nodded.
"I'll be right back," he said, walking off. "I think I can trust you to look after him for a little longer."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla sniffed "They...hurt...me" she whispered,once again  jumping back soon as Grandpa came into sight.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
In the distance Zimba was watching Littlefoot gritting his teeth. His eyes flickered over to Taro then to Lily and then back to Littlefoot. He whipped his head and turned away. He'll be back and next time Littlefoot would not be so lucky.

Cera laid down by her fathers side shaking "They murdered Littlefoot..." she whispered.

Mr Threehorn mumbled something about "Grandma and Grandpa being completely unresponsible and they did not deserve to take care of a child,they enjoyed them themselves while their grandson died" he looked up and said more loudly "I mean what kind of parents or grandparents just relax while their child is being murdered".

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Where is he?" Grandma asked as Grandpa returned with nobody.
"He's safe," her mate answered. "We're not going to move him until he's awake, though, just in case."
"Oh?"
"I'm going to stay with him tonight," he explained. "I saw another longneck who claimed to have stabbed Littlefoot and he had some of his..." he stopped, remembering that there was another little one there. "Anyway, Taro and I need to-"
"Taro?" Grandma interrupted.
"The newcomer, remember?" Grandpa questioned.
"Oh yes..."
"Well, I'd better get back to him," he said, nuzzling his mate. "I'll see you later."
"Bye," said Grandma as Grandpa walked back to where Taro was.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla finally came out of hiding after Grandpa left. She just appeared to be terrified of males well pretty much everyone really.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma watched her, and sighed with relief. At least Littlefoot was alive. She had also heard what Mr Threehorn had said out loud, and she wasn't too impressed with his words. She was going to have some words with him in the morning.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The Next Day?

Littlefoot awoke with a gasp of pain,real pain. He turned his head from side to side but not moving anything else,that just hurt too much.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Good morning," said Taro, coming through the trees with his mouth full of treestars. Lily was following behind him, hiding behind one of his hind legs. Grandpa was still sleeping next to Littlefoot, his worry and searching high and low in the Great Valley having tired him out a lot.

"I got these for you," said Taro, dropping the treestars by Littlefoot. "Your grandpa told me you liked them." He smiled and walked to the other side of the clearing they were in, getting some food for himself, Lily still hiding behind him.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot started chewing on the treestars only to begin to choke. He appeared to be in some paralysed state,luckily it did not appear to be permanent.

Nahla was fast asleep,she had snuck up and cuddled on Grandma's back when the old female leg asleep.