The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ban The Person Above You (game)

Nahla · 1808 · 117211

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile

ManOfWar GT

• Spike
  • He/him
    • View Profile
banned because
2 F4R

You went too far

Too many layers of reality collapsed in on you

¿ɥʇıʍ ƃuılɐǝp ǝɹ,noʎ ʇɐɥʍ puɐʇsɹǝpun oʇ uıƃǝq uǝʌǝ uɐɔ noʎ ʞuıɥʇ noʎ op
« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 05:02:22 PM by ManOfWar GT »

chomper94

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

ManOfWar GT

• Spike
  • He/him
    • View Profile
Banned because 

TH3 SH4DY GR3Y are a set of unstable sub-levels that are all extremely rare and difficult to get to. The levels all consist of black and white, greyscale, unstable environments, that few are able to survive. The M.E.G. has sent many field agents to attempt exploration of the level, and currently only one has returned alive. Despite this, a lot of valuable information has been received from the agents who were sent in. Currently 8 of the “sub-levels” have been discovered, but it is unknown exactly how many there are.

chomper94

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

The jewelstone queen

• just call me Jewel ; D
  • Spike
  • I'm just an artist :0
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel (I animate stuff, they old)
Your banned because you're a +member and not me

I wanna get there someday. Doesn't the discord open up when you get to that rank?
I'm currently writing an lbt fanfic about Littlefoot and Ruby, it's a little cringy at first. Go check it out if you're interested! FANFICTION.NET- https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14063661/1/The-Land-Before-time-Unbearable
OR RIGHT HERE ON THE WEBSITE- https://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=17556.0

chomper94

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Banned because you don’t have Member+.

Also yes, I believe Discord opens once you have the rank.

The jewelstone queen

• just call me Jewel ; D
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Banned because you don’t have Member+.

bruh!

You're banned because you didn't use a Rhett emoji when you posted  :M'Rhett
I'm currently writing an lbt fanfic about Littlefoot and Ruby, it's a little cringy at first. Go check it out if you're interested! FANFICTION.NET- https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14063661/1/The-Land-Before-time-Unbearable
OR RIGHT HERE ON THE WEBSITE- https://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=17556.0

ManOfWar GT

• Spike
  • He/him
    • View Profile
Banned because
 Level 0Zero (pronounced Zuh-Zero) is the first, and most stable section of TH3 SH4DY GR3Y. It was discovered when someone æ–‡åŒãÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬Å¡€šÂ£ÌÉÏÔËÁÆá ÖóÞ¢ñë╟╨╬╥▐п╠▀šðèæ¶rg¥s∂в√•»¿Ø§   æ–‡åŒãÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬Å¡€šÂ£ÌÉÏÔËÁÆá ÖóÞ¢ñë╟╨╬╥▐п╠▀šðèæ¶rg¥s∂в√•»¿Ø§. This is the only level that you can traverse without any sort of severe danger, as long as you get out before night. The level itself appears to be a jungle with the black and white effect that the SH4DY GR3Y levels all hold. The trees are often glitched within each other, but aside from that, the level is mostly stable. When you enter TH3 SH4DY GR3Y, you’ll wake up in a grey shack within Level 0Zero, as seen in the picture. After exiting the shack, there is a sign on the door of the shack that simply says “0zero”. That’s how the name for the sub-levels were developed.  The level has a 12 hour day-night cycle, however, it is extremely different from the normal 24 hour cycle within the Frontrooms. Instead of slowly fading into day/night, the sky instantly changes from day to night, or vice versa, without any warning. During the day there are no entities, but at night the level becomes ridiculously dangerous. Any natural light that was previously in the level will immediately disappear, and the level will become pitch black, to the point where you can’t even see your hand in front of your face. Typically, you can hear howlers begin to howl for about 5 minutes, almost as a warning. Entities, who likely have adapted night vision, will appear and hunt down any humans in the level. The entities in question are unknown, due to the night state of Level 0Zero being totally devoid of any light. Attempting to use a flashlight during nighttime will not work due to the level’s black and white effect. The only confirmed entity in this section are the howlers. All other entities are undocumented, due to all researchers being killed within minutes after night begun. The only way to tell when it is going to turn day or night, is from a clock within the shack you wake up in. The clock will be normal during the day, and begin on 12. It will slowly tick at the same speed as a normal clock. When the level goes into the night state, the clock will glow, and will go like this until once again hitting 12, where it will become day, and the process repeats.  During day time you can find almond water lakes, rivers, and even waterfalls. However, at night the almond water suddenly turns into liquid pain until day time, when it becomes almond water again. Even if you bottle it up and take it away from the source, it will still become liquid pain. Due to this, it is not recommended you drink any almond water in this level.  No entities have been found in this section during the day time, so Level 0Zero is considered completely safe during day. It is not recommended you stay in the level during night, as the level becomes a deadzone during night. You can go to Level 1One by taking a branch and drawing a pentagram in the mud. The floor will open up below you and you will fall through a hole into Level 1One. B

chomper94

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

The jewelstone queen

• just call me Jewel ; D
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Banned because
 Level 0Zero (pronounced Zuh-Zero) is the first, and most stable section of TH3 SH4DY GR3Y. It was discovered when someone æ–‡åŒãÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬Å¡€šÂ£ÌÉÏÔËÁÆá ÖóÞ¢ñë╟╨╬╥▐п╠▀šðèæ¶rg¥s∂в√•»¿Ø§   æ–‡åŒãÃƒÆ’¢â‚¬Å¡€šÂ£ÌÉÏÔËÁÆá ÖóÞ¢ñë╟╨╬╥▐п╠▀šðèæ¶rg¥s∂в√•»¿Ø§. This is the only level that you can traverse without any sort of severe danger, as long as you get out before night. The level itself appears to be a jungle with the black and white effect that the SH4DY GR3Y levels all hold. The trees are often glitched within each other, but aside from that, the level is mostly stable. When you enter TH3 SH4DY GR3Y, you’ll wake up in a grey shack within Level 0Zero, as seen in the picture. After exiting the shack, there is a sign on the door of the shack that simply says “0zero”. That’s how the name for the sub-levels were developed.  The level has a 12 hour day-night cycle, however, it is extremely different from the normal 24 hour cycle within the Frontrooms. Instead of slowly fading into day/night, the sky instantly changes from day to night, or vice versa, without any warning. During the day there are no entities, but at night the level becomes ridiculously dangerous. Any natural light that was previously in the level will immediately disappear, and the level will become pitch black, to the point where you can’t even see your hand in front of your face. Typically, you can hear howlers begin to howl for about 5 minutes, almost as a warning. Entities, who likely have adapted night vision, will appear and hunt down any humans in the level. The entities in question are unknown, due to the night state of Level 0Zero being totally devoid of any light. Attempting to use a flashlight during nighttime will not work due to the level’s black and white effect. The only confirmed entity in this section are the howlers. All other entities are undocumented, due to all researchers being killed within minutes after night begun. The only way to tell when it is going to turn day or night, is from a clock within the shack you wake up in. The clock will be normal during the day, and begin on 12. It will slowly tick at the same speed as a normal clock. When the level goes into the night state, the clock will glow, and will go like this until once again hitting 12, where it will become day, and the process repeats.  During day time you can find almond water lakes, rivers, and even waterfalls. However, at night the almond water suddenly turns into liquid pain until day time, when it becomes almond water again. Even if you bottle it up and take it away from the source, it will still become liquid pain. Due to this, it is not recommended you drink any almond water in this level.  No entities have been found in this section during the day time, so Level 0Zero is considered completely safe during day. It is not recommended you stay in the level during night, as the level becomes a deadzone during night. You can go to Level 1One by taking a branch and drawing a pentagram in the mud. The floor will open up below you and you will fall through a hole into Level 1One. B

HOLY FRICK-

Chomper94 is banned because you are so active in this thread

chomper94

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

chomper94

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

ManOfWar GT

• Spike
  • He/him
    • View Profile
Banned because

L0ST H0P3 is when the stability of TH3 SH4DY GR3Y disappears. The level is extremely undocumented and unstable. L0ST H0P3 is nearly impossible to survive or escape. Going into this level means all hope you had will be drained from you. Why you would ever go this deep into this hellscape is your own delusion.

The level’s terrain is only described as “wobbly.” The walls wobble but are still solid, making the level incredibly disorienting. The level looks almost exactly like Level 2, but distorted and unstable. Anyone who goes into this level usually has their body ripped apart at the atomic level. The atomic bonds making up their body slowly break apart until the entire body is reduced to nothing but floating particles.

chomper94

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Banned for writing another essay.

But seriously, the reason you’re banning me with is actually getting a little too repetitive and old, can you try something new please?

The jewelstone queen

• just call me Jewel ; D
  • Spike
    • View Profile
You're banned because I'm really grumpy right now, so I feel the need to ban anyone, which happens to be you

chomper94

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Banned because I’m going to school, and I’m also nervous so I’m banning anyone at this point because of it.

The jewelstone queen

• just call me Jewel ; D
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Well ya know what, I'm banning you because while typing this, I'm about to drive to school, so what a coincedince.

chomper94

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile