The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Past Haunts

Nahla · 486 · 45608

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nani looked down for a moment before slightly raising her head "Where is your daughter anyway?"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"No..I'm sorry"Nahla said quietly "I know....what on earth am I thinking and why would YOU love ME..." she sighed and started walking again.

Littlefoot went quiet,a tear even started falling.He could never hear someone ask about his mother without at least tearing up a tad...he was actually there...no one really knew....expect him.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"NO..!" He surprised himself with the volume he used in his attempt to stop her from walking away. "No... it's... not like that. You are awesome, Nahla... but... but you are more a sister to me..."

"Dead." Grandma answered, her voice even. "Killed long ago."

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nani gritted her teeth,she would never be able to bare the pain if she lost Nahla..or even Zimba who was like a son to her. "I'm sorry' she whispered "This topic...must hurt...sorry I brought it up"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla looked to the ground Yeah....I understand you don't like in love with me love me." she tried to keep the heartbreak out of her voice,she knew she would move on in time but for now it hurt "Lets just get back to mother".

Littlefoot stood up "And just so you know  what killed her-I DID" he said the tears falling more now "I wandered away from home and was attacked by Sharptooth,she tried to save me but he killed. But if I just stayed at home she would still be here today..with us IT WAS ALL MY FAULT" after saying that he took off to go to somewhere quiet for a while..besides he could use some quiet time before this leader stuff snapped him.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"We are over it... as far as one can get. But Littlefoot just won't stop blaming himself." Grandma assured the other female. "If you will excuse me..." She followed after her grandson.

It took him a moment to make heads and tails of what she was saying but when he did, he nodded. "Sorry."

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nani watched them go and sighed smiling at Grandpa before almost instantly looking away,she looked to the ground hoping her daughter and Zimba would return soon.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla said nothing as she lead Zimba back,soon reaching her mother,she nodded at her mother and walked a few feet to eat some berries on nearby bush still not saying a word. Not to her mother,not to Grandpa and not to Zimba. In her thoughts,she was worried thinking she ruined her friendship with Zimba and he wouldn't want to be her best friend anymore..or her friend at all.

Littlefoot stopped when he heard something behind him,he turned his head,tears falling down his face to greet Grandma briefly before starting to walk again,he really wasn't interested in being told how he was like his idiotic father right now,though  at times when Grandma said it it WAS funny...right now though...he wanted nothing to do with it.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Littlefoot, wait" Grandma called out to him. How she missed the times where she could simply stop him by taking hold of his tail.

Grandpa's eyes narrowed marginally. Something had happened between the two youngsters.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nani looked at Nahla then walked up to Zimba and lead him a few feet away "What happened with you and Nahla?" she asked softly "Something seems to have her quite upset"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot stopped to let Grandma to come up to him

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
She reached him and said nothing for a while, gently resting her head on his.

"Well... she... kinda told me she loved me... but I...." Oh God, help....

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"You don't love her back?" Nani asked guessing what he was going to say.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot's tears had stopped but he still didn't say a word he hoped it would be Grandma breaking this silence,his eyes seemed so far away as if in their own world.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"It was not your fault." Grandma stated, moving her body closer to his. "You are not to blame for what happened."

"Not like that..." The red Longneck seemed to shrink into himself.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"You still want to be her friend though right?" Nani asked gently,she know understood what her daughter seemed so upset,she had her heart broken.though Zimba did  not mean to upset her so Nani was not planning to hold a grudge on the red longneck.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"But if I just stayed in bed like she told me to..."  Littlefoot felt like crying again as the horrible scenes played in his mind over and over.

Meanwhile,Nahla was now just pretending to eat,she was sobbing but trying to be quiet so Grandpa would not hear,she had her first heartbreak and it has shattered her.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"He would have come upon us while we were asleep and we ALL would be dead." Grandma answered.

"Uh-huh..." He nodded.

Grandpa was no fool. You don't live long being one. He could see she was hurt, but he also could see she wanted to be alone. So he let her.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Tell her then Zimba,she needs to know you still care. You not love her in that manner,but you do love her in a different way-like family,is that right?" Nani nudged him to follow her again.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
After those words Littlefoot could not hold it in anymore,the proud male broke down,grieving heavily for his mother,he would do anything to hear her calming voice again.