The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Need your help

Solly Prower

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hello, everyone. I`m Solly. And I`m novice here.
I need your help. Tell me, please, where can I download all songs from all movies (the) Land Before time.  :unsure:
Except first movie. I allready found this OST.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Well I collected them all but stored on my computer.

Solly Prower

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Threehorn, Oh!!! Can you send them on my mail? Please!!!Please!!!Please!!!  :(  :(   Sollveig.Parker@gmail.com
I will be thankful for ever :D  :D

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
heres some of them in swf format.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...?showtopic=1259
You can right click and save as on them their not mp3 quality but fairly good.

Other than than youll prob all but have to buy the soundtrack(s) if you can find them. Likely need to buy them online.

And welcom to the forums btw

(Editted a typo)
~Action9000

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
if you got msn messenger I can send you them by that. some are too big for me to send through my hotmail email account

Solly Prower

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Threehorn,  my MSN solly.the.cat@gmail.com

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Uh, hi.  That's quite a request for your first post.  Nova already pointed out where you can find the songs.

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hi, I'm Lain_EX, a.k.a. da land b4 time, but you can call me Lain. Nice to meet'cha! I don't know where to download LBT songs tho, bu my homie Action9000might be able to help you. :) See ya at the forums! ;)

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
First of all, Welcome to the Gang of Five.  We hope to see you active on the forums! :D  B)

While Action9000 probably could help you, he does have a few morals and board guidelines to contend with. :P:

The Gang of Five does Not approve of pirating films or music.  Any LBT films you want to watch, we ask that you purchase the rights yourself, borrow them from a friend, or record the songs yourself off the films, as I did.

I'm willing to share a few of my recordings of the songs after LBT 4 (since they were hardly released on any soundtrack) but anything else, choose to pillage at your own risk. B)

action9000@hotmail.com if you're interested in some songs and maybe a chat. ;)  :yes

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Quote from: action9000,Apr 16 2007 on  03:21 PM
While Action9000 probably could help you, he does have a few morals and board guidelines to contend with. :P:

The Gang of Five does Not approve of pirating films or music.  Any LBT films you want to watch, we ask that you purchase the rights yourself, borrow them from a friend, or record the songs yourself off the films, as I did.

I'm willing to share a few of my recordings of the songs after LBT 4 (since they were hardly released on any soundtrack) but anything else, choose to pillage at your own risk. B)

action9000@hotmail.com if you're interested in some songs and maybe a chat. ;)  :yes
My thoughts exactly.

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
This is probably going to be the weirdest bump of an old thread you guys have ever seen. But I swear, this thread used to have a different name and someone changed it. Originally, it was titled something like (no joke) “Hello and I NEED HELP!!!” Seriously, there’s no way I just made that up. And no, I’m not thinking of a different thread, because I’ve tried the search feature and couldn’t find anything with a name even remotely similar.

Why, you may ask, does this matter to me? Well, I had somehow stumbled across this thread before and was amused at what a bizarre title it had for an introduction post. Now, I just had a funny idea for a meme that would involve a variety of welcome post titles from this site, including “Hello and I NEED HELP!!!” but that title is now nowhere to be found.

But really, I don’t care about the meme so much. Mainly, I’m asking this question just because I’m really curious about who bothered to edit the title of some random old thread that was buried in the Welcome Center. @rhombus @Mumbling @Nick22 Explain yourselves, mods. ;)

"I don't see anything!"--Cera

"Maybe your eyes are getting in the way."--Rainbow Face

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
From what I can see, this title hasn't been changed. If it was, the original post would have an "edited by" message (this has been the case ever since we switched to this forum software in 2018). Maybe there's another topic you were thinking of?

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I remember this topic also being called "Hello, and I NEED HELP!!!" I could be thinking of a different topic but I don't know how many topics would actually be named anything along those lines. I'll try the search feature and see if I can find anything close to what I thought was a topic.
Go Chomper!

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Hi, I'm Lain_EX, a.k.a. da land b4 time, but you can call me Lain. Nice to meet'cha! I don't know where to download LBT songs tho, bu my homie Action9000might be able to help you. :) See ya at the forums! ;)

Your wanting to collect LBT songs reminds me of Lane Kim in Gilmore Girls. Welcome to the Forums!

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith