The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask the Dalek

Dalekdino · 312 · 22839

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Jan 2 2016 on  06:02 PM
Returning your question, what are some captions from me that you liked from the last few days or so of the year?

(You can tell I haven't posted much; I'm quite a busy person. Senior year in high school can do that to you.)
Well I liked the reply you made to my comment of Ducky saying every part of her is cute, then Petrie asks if she means her private parts too, Cera asking who is a peeping Tom, Ducky asking if her tootsies claws are too pointy, Petrie telling Chomper he didn't shake after he peed, and You complaining that Spike ate your master piece. That's all I can think of right now.

Oh so your still in school.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Well I liked the reply you made to my comment of Ducky saying every part of her is cute, then Petrie asks if she means her private parts too, Cera asking who is a peeping Tom, Ducky asking if her tootsies claws are too pointy, Petrie telling Chomper he didn't shake after he peed, and You complaining that Spike ate your master piece.

--I figured you would like that one. Course, it was something I couldn't resist doing, since Ducky did say "every part".  :smile  I knew that wasn't what she meant, but I like to play around every once in a while.

--Note to self: find person spying on Cera. Hint: it wasn't me.  :p

--Because another tootsies caption.  :DD

--I envision Petrie lowering his hand to his crotch and using his two fingers to act out when he says "you forget to shake." Yep, another private parts joke...naughty me.

--It's sad, really...I had that cuisine almost finished...darn Spiketails.  :cry
 :lol

Oh so your still in school.

Yep. Graduating high school in five months.  :D

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
You know what question I'm going to ask, but I'll ask it anyways.  :p  Any captions from me that I made this month that you liked?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Jan 28 2016 on  06:36 PM
You know what question I'm going to ask, but I'll ask it anyways.  :p  Any captions from me that I made this month that you liked?
The one were Ducky had stepped in a puddle that wasn't water, the one where chomper reassures Petrie about wetting himself in front of everyone, and Ducky and Petrie needing to pee after drinking out of paper cups

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
Have you seen the 14th Land Before Time movie yet? If so, what did you think of it?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Littlefoot fan 1990,Feb 5 2016 on  06:17 AM
Have you seen the 14th Land Before Time movie yet? If so, what did you think of it?
No I haven't seen it yet. I'm hoping to this weekend. And when I do I'll post my thoughts of it on the main journey of the brave topic.

Why do you ask?

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
What's a Dalek? It sounds vaguely familiar. Is it that Dr. Who thing?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: LoyfeCycleProtector,Feb 5 2016 on  04:23 PM
What's a Dalek? It sounds vaguely familiar. Is it that Dr. Who thing?
Wow you don't know what daleks are!? Their the main villians in Dr Who.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
Quote from: Dalekdino,Feb 5 2016 on  05:10 AM
No I haven't seen it yet. I'm hoping to this weekend. And when I do I'll post my thoughts of it on the main journey of the brave topic.

Why do you ask?
I was just curious.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Littlefoot fan 1990,Feb 5 2016 on  10:36 PM
Quote from: Dalekdino,Feb 5 2016 on  05:10 AM

Why do you ask?
I was just curious.
Well like I said when I do watch it I'll share my thoughts on the LBT 14 topic. Thought to be honest my hopes arnt high. From what I've seen so far I'm getting a Star Wars phantom menace, Jurassic park 3 and red dwarf back to earth vibe from it.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Captions from me this month you liked and so on and so forth?

(I would've waited another week, but since I'm quite busy the entirety of next week, I figured I'd ask you now.)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Feb 21 2016 on  01:48 AM
Captions from me this month you liked and so on and so forth?

(I would've waited another week, but since I'm quite busy the entirety of next week, I figured I'd ask you now.)
Well I like the one were.. Petrie and Ducky cry over a stinging buzzer, Ducky saying it's ok Petrie wee weed himself as long as he covered his you know what, Ducky dancing cause she's happy and she knows it, Petrie's brother about to play a dirty trick on Petrie in his sleep, Ducky worried she might wee wee herself while been tickled, Petrie saying the 14th film is like Scooby Doo with the silly sound effects and Ducky thinking it was Hanna Barbera coming in contact, Ducky offended by Cera saying naughty grown up words then Petrie says one too and Chomper telling Petrie to look down.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Petrie and Ducky cry over a stinging buzzer

I actually envision this all happened because Ducky got stung by one.

Ducky saying it's ok Petrie wee weed himself as long as he covered his you know what

Petrie: Actually, me call it a--

I interrupt my own continuation to bring you something even better!...more comments.

Petrie's brother about to play a dirty trick on Petrie in his sleep

Petrie's brother in question: Haha! You thought that was a sharptooth roar that made you wee-wee the nest; you were scared out of your wits!

*rest of his family glares at him*

Petrie's BIQ: Um...oops.

Petrie saying the 14th film is like Scooby Doo with the silly sound effects and Ducky thinking it was Hanna Barbera coming in contact

Which personally didn't bother me as much, as I've grown accustomed to the SFX in just about any cartoon I watch nowadays.

Ducky offended by Cera saying naughty grown up words then Petrie says one too

Sorry to correct, but it actually is Petrie who points this out, but then he does swear himself, which makes it even funnier. If I recorded this one, it would ruin people's childhoods, I'm sure.  :lol

Chomper telling Petrie to look down

Petrie: Huh? (obeys Chomper and covers himself upon seeing the fault) Oops...me sorry 'bout that; it not just come out when me have to wee-wee...me be right back...

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Figured I'd ask now. What captions from me from the last two months or so did you like?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Ducky saying her imaginary friend stole her tree stars, Petrie giving seconded thoughts with the film he's Directing , Petrie crying about a little bridie., though I didn't get the refrance, Petrie reacting to the end of a video game, Petrie telling Ducky he was hit in the nuts,  Ducky and Petrie asking kids if their ready for fun and Cera telling Petrie his H-man Obsession is getting Out of hand. That all I can think of right now.  I also like some of the video's you made on youtube

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Petrie giving seconded thoughts with the film he's Directing

At first I wasn't sure what you were talking about until I realized I made that caption quite a while back.  :oops

Petrie crying about a little bridie., though I didn't get the refrance
Petrie reacting to the end of a video game

I was actually referring to this game. Feel free to play it...or don't. My sincerest apologies.

Petrie telling Ducky he was hit in the nuts

Like Ducky would understand that...oh wait, Ducky actually has brothers. Maybe a response caption should be done...

Ducky and Petrie asking kids if their ready for fun

Fun with the fourth wall!

And finally...

I also like some of the video's you made on youtube

Thanks! I saw you comment on a couple of them. With that said, I think you know my actual name by now.  :p

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
What's your favorite gerne of music?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: ADFan185,May 1 2016 on  03:15 AM
What's your favorite gerne of music?
Ah I don't really like been asked this question, cause I don't really have a particular favourite kind of music..... Though most of my favourite songs are from the 80s.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ah that's awesome that you like 80s songs. What 1980s bands do you like?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: ADFan185,May 3 2016 on  01:17 AM
Ah that's awesome that you like 80s songs. What 1980s bands do you like?
I don't really have a specific favourite band form the 80s. All the songs I like from that decade are from various singers