The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Around the Folf

Nick22 · 698 · 66909

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
theres a map over there ' the clerk said after the 4 girls sighed in ' room 63, its up the stairs' he said handing Rose the key.
-
 come on Flora lets go take a peek' marie said to the folf.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora walked over to the map. She could see the city and many different routes, spindly roads and alleyways with Arabic writing everywhere. She was only able to recognize Sartonic Labs due to the recognizable insignia under their name; a circular eye with a horizontal line through the middle.

Grabbing a piece of paper out of the hotel printer, Flora sketched the route as well as she could. "I'm going to head there now; can't waste time when we'll be broke if tomorrow rolls around and we want to buy another night," she told Marita. "Can I have some money to buy food on the way?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
mo, we're coming with you. yopu'd get losdt otherwise ' Marita sad ' besides er'
re running low on creds as is. we have enough for one night.. and.. well thats about it..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Okay!" Flora led the way down the street, skipping merrily.

After a few hours of being hopelessly lost, she somehow managed to wind up at the Sartonic Labs. It was a towering building with white marble walls and a scarcity of windows.

"Hiya!" she beamed at the receptionist.

The receptionist looked at her with and air of condescension. "Can I help you?"

"Umm yeah, my name is Flora, and uh...I saw your advertisement on TV." The folf shifted her feet uncomfortably. "I was thinking of trying to qualify as a donor."

The receptionist tossed her a datapad dismissively. "Fill this out and you'll hear back from us within one month."

"A month? But--!" Flora's protest died in her throat when the receptionist, who was wearing a nametag saying 'PILAR', shot her a glance of pure ice. Resigning herself to the possibility of future income, Flora began filling out her personal information. Until she hit a snag. "Ma'am? My species isn't listed in the dropbar."

Pilar cocked her glasses. "What? What's your species?"

"I'm a folf," Flora smiled weakly under Pilar's unfriendly gaze.

Pilar narrowed her eyes. "Folf don't exist."

"Not normally, no..." Flora answered, "but neither does pink fur or...uh...other weird things about me."

Pilar took the datapad back. "Are you genetically modified? How old are you? And why..." she suddenly frowned, "Why did you mark 'sperm sample'?"

"Heheh, that's...uh...the other thing..." Flora blushed.

Pilar masked a look of alarm and sat up. She looked over Flora, silent for several seconds. "I, uh...need to go in the back for a moment."

Flora looked at Marita with bemusement as Pilar left them in the waiting room. "What was that all about?" she asked the Great Dane.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well you're.. unique.' marita said  as she wabed a few creds ' they pay people wh refer donors hee too. so we've got a few creds to ourse;ves. let me take you out to dinner. My treat?' she said with a smile.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora's eyes brightened up. "Sure, that sounds love--" she abruptly cut off when the receptionist burst back out of the door.

"Miss Flora, you've been fast-tracked to the front of the line! If you come with me please." Without another word, the woman grabbed Flora and led her into the inner recesses of Sartonic Labs.

The receptionist led Flora down a pristine white hallway filled with tinted windows. She finally opened one of the labs, where a tall raccoon in a business suit motioned to a seat in front of the center table. "Hello, I'm Dr. Van Der Merwe. Please, sit down," he ordered congenially.

Flora acquiesced, staring around the room in awe. The walls were dotted with storage lockers, gestation chambers, and various gleaming chrome machines.

Van Der Merwe tried to refocus her attention on him. "Are you comfortable? Could we get you anything to drink?"

Flora nodded eagerly. "Ooh yes, please! Do you have juice? I'm parched from all the walking!"

The receptionist nodded and left the room, and Van Der Merwe discussed the task at hand. "Miss Flora, you did an admirable job filling out our questionnaire, but you must understand we still have some questions about your unusual appearance. The scanners reported no indication of gene therapy or augmentations in your body."

"You scanned me?" gasped Flora. "Where? When?"

"As soon as you walked through our door." Behind Van Der Merwe the receptionist briefly returned, handing Flora a chilled can of cranberry juice.

So Flora told the doctor everything he wanted to know. Starting with her early life as a male gray wolf, to the time in boarding school that she started developing the mental ability to alter her appearance, to redesigning herself as a pink-furred female and fleeing her old life out of fear of prejudice.

"Very fascinating..." breathed Van Der Merwe, jotting notes down on his clipboard the whole time she spoke. "Untrained psionic manifestation...that's a rare occurrence, especially for a non-gecko."

Flora gave an awkward smile. "So...do I qualify to donate sperm?"

"Even better." Van Der Merwe handed her a map of the facility. "We'd love the chance to be able to analyze you on a more permanent basis. We have private apartments in our staff quarters and we're prepared to offer you a rent-free room. Food, utilities, and various recreations are included." For the last one, he pointed out a gym, pool, and indoor garden on the map. "In return, you'll agree to a series of tests we'd schedule at regular intervals, focusing on various aspects of your mental, physical, and genetic state."

Flora looked over the paper, mouth hanging open and thoughts swirling through her head.

"I understand if you need some time to think about it--" Van Der Merwe started, but Flora immediately interrupted him with "Where do I sign???"

"Hey girls!" Flora exclaimed excitedly, bursting into the waiting room. "Guess where we're sleeping tonight?" She excitedly showed them the map of the facility. "Sartonic says we can live with them while running a bunch of tests on me!"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
how much are they paying you? marita asked Flora, as marie and rose followed her down the hallway ' i'm hoping you get a good amount of creds. goodness knows we need it." she said taking a look at the map- the facility was quite larged and was designed to fit in with the natural surroundings.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"I get a weekly allowance of 500 credits", replied Flora. "Not much, but considering it comes with free food and water and electricity, I can spend it however I want. Or save it up for the future. Credits are worth a lot more out here."

The receptionist handed Flora 500 credits. "Here's an advance for this month," she said. "Your room will be ready by this evening. For now, would you and your family be interested in dining at our food court? Tonight's special is Vietnamese."

"I told them you were my family so you get to live in my apartment with me," Flora whispered under her breath as the receptionist pointed them in the direction of the food court.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Fa,ily huh? well it gets us a place to stay for awhile.' marita shrugged ' so 500 a week, thats 2000 a month , 24000 a year. not bad, considering we dont have much creds right now ' she added as they walked down the hallway ' so what sort of tests are they running on you?'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"All sorts, apparently," Flora replied as they reached the elevator, a glass-covered gilded pad that hummed powerfully as it rose up the stories. "Running, reflexes...more sciencey stuff like blood samples, IQ tests...they really want to know everything about my..." Flora trailed off. She'd never admitted her psionic powers to the girls. "...about what makes me look the way I do. But they promised that none of the tests are harmful. They aren't gonna cut my brain up or anything."

Following the map, they reached their new apartment on the fourth floor near the futuristic ice machine. Everything was equal parts elegant and practical; the floors were padded with waterproof luxury carpet and the furniture looked easy to clean but was composed of high-quality plastics. A curtained transparent aluminum window showed a breath-taking view of the bustling city below.

The apartment came with a tiny kitchenette, two bedrooms, and a living room with a plushy couch that Flora immediately collapsed on after shedding her outer clothes. "Ummmm..." her tongue lolled happily and her chest rose up and down, covered only in her bra. "Maybe we should just order room service tonight...I think I'm too comfy to go to dinner right now..."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
marita took off her shirt tossing it aside ' hmm. room service .. can wait she said as she climbed onto the couch next to Flora..' Because' she grinned. " you and i are going to be a bit busy' maritas dark red lips parted in a smile and she looked at Floras dark red lips' playing tonmsil hockey. she suddenly leaned in and kissed Flora on the lips, feeling the folfs soft lips locked with hers. Maritas breasts bounced against Flora and the girls began settling into the kiss.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora's eyes went wide as Marita and climbed on top of her. "Oh!" She returned the kiss happily, reaching over and unclasping Marita's bra so her breasts could hang free. Fondling her excitedly, Flora passionately stuck her tongue into her lover's mouth. "Mmmm..." Within seconds, her underwear wasn't doing a very good job of hiding her excitement.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
marita reacted to Flora taking off her bra by reaching under the flof and unhooking her bra in return. she began to masages Floras tongue with her own vigorously, moaning softly as she did it. with her left hand she tossed Flora bra and with her right began to caress Floras right breast. she moved her body slighly so she was directly over Flora feeling the folf's panties slide against her thigh as she diod so. Marita kissed Flora passionately with her mouth open, nibbling slightly on Floras lips as the kiss became more passionate.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora panted excitedly as Marita fondled her and reciprocated with all her energy. Grasping Marita's pants, she unbutton the waist excitedly and slid them down to the Great Dane's knees. Hands trembling, she rubbed Marita's inner thighs and spread her own, sinking deeper into the plushy recesses of the couch.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Marita broke the kiss briefly and slid her pants entirely off, revealing her panties to Flora " good, you're enjoying this. I owed  you  after all from that bet in Lanthae. so, now you'll get to have what you said you wanted back then. Your balls in my mouth. Course, here i'll be doing so willingly. VERY willingly' Marita smirked as she took off Floras soaked panties, revealing the folfs erect penis.' well well someone is very excited. But first.. " Marita put her lips to Floras left breasts and began to suckle her.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"You're going to...?" Flora could hardly believe her ears. Before she could digest what Marita was about to do, the older woman was stimulating her again and she moaned in surprise. Arching her back as Marita suckled her, Flora presented herself completely to her lover, allowing her to do whatever she wanted.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Marita suckled on both of Floras breasts, using her let claws to stroke floras tail and squueze her butt ' mmm. soft and squishy' marita murmured as she moved to floras right breast.' you've got nice tits too, dear Flora.. i'm going to enjoy having you in me.. Marita felt the folf getting more and more excited with each stroke each kiss- marita spaced out her suckling with some kisses , kissing flora passionately on the lips.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora returned the kiss, chest heaving with sensitivity at the amount of attention Marita was giving it. "Mmm, keep talking dirty to me..." she purred, grasping Marita's buttocks and pressing her whole body against hers. Running her fingers up the Great Dane's flanks, she savored the sweat-soaked fur running through her fingers. After so many years of never being close to anyone, this was more than she ever could have dreamed for...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
marita began micving her mouth down floras front passet her lips leaving a trail of kisses as she did so. she kissed both breasts then continue moving diw tqwwards floras privates which were now hard to the touch.. you.. ready?' she grinned her face close to floras nethers, the smell pugent yet arousing..' i take you've never done this before. after i do this. you have to do it to me' marita said pointing to her vagina.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"I have to...oh!" Flora was currently too turned on to devote much brainpower to the prospect of anything after the imminent blowjob, but she still marveled at the prospect of getting to reciprocate. She'd always been extremely open to providing sexual favors, even if life had always found a way for nothing to ever come to fruition, but she couldn't help but worry that she'd do a bad job due to lack of experience. "Okay!" she exclaimed excitedly. "I can't wait!"