The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask NewOrder

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
This thread reminds me of that kind of social network, ask.me. I always felt it was a bit weird, but hey, in this forum it seems like a good way for us to get to know eachother better.

So, go ahead and ask me anything, I'm an open book (:
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
Do you like any of the Land Before Time sequels?

Which of the Land Before Time characters are your least favorite? (they can a guest character or one of the recurring ones)

What are your least favorite songs? (the songs don't have to be just Land Before Time related; they can be from any singer or music group)

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Quote from: Littlefoot fan 1990,Nov 26 2015 on  12:46 PM
Do you like any of the Land Before Time sequels?

Which of the Land Before Time characters are your least favorite? (they can a guest character or one of the recurring ones)

What are your least favorite songs? (the songs don't have to be just Land Before Time related; they can be from any singer or music group)
a) I do. My favourite one is LBT IV, it was this sequel that got me hooked to The Land Before Time. I also like II, V, VII, IX, X and XII. I don't dislike the others, but I'd have to say that III and XIII are my least favourite.

b) Hyp and his gang, I was never a great fan of bullies, and since The Time of the Great Giving is one of my least favourite sequels, that just doesn't help their case. I also don't like the Yellowbellies, mostly because of the whole foolishness and overall mess that was XIII, Cuba Gooding Jr's awful acting didn't help either.

c) I don't particularly like the villain songs, although I do find some of them funny, they're mostly just fillers in some of the movies. The songs in the TV series, although I like "I feel so happy", and some times it's good to hear old songs like Big Water, I find them unnecessary, it's like they take away air time from the episodes that could be given to more plot or character development.

As for music in general, I have a very ecletic taste, my favourite band is New Order (well obviously), but I listen to all sorts of bands and musicians, from rock, to indie, to jazz, and even classical. I'm not too fond of pop music, so I stay away from it, although there are a few songs here and there that I like, the same thing for hip-hop. I hate most of it, but old school hip-hop with deep meaningful lyrics, that, I can listen to.
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Let me revive this a bit.

Have you heard of Andre Antunes? He's a Metal Guitarist from Portugal.