The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Discuss: The Hermit of Blackrock

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Here's an interesting one:

[EDIT] Link is down until I get my permanent file server online.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
What?  Am I the only one who could download the file?  It was only like 31 megs.  How did you get it into only 30 megs and still maintain picture clarity?  Is it in 3gp format?  Anyway, GUIDO!  He's back!  I can't believe it.  Also, the songs were pretty bad.  What would posess them to take the two worst singers and make them sing a duet?  Those songs were murder!  It was a very entertaining episode though.  Definently worth watching again.  Like all of the tv episodes, the story lacked substance.  It was essentially just a way to entertain you for 20 minutes.  I don't know why but the sequals were a heck of a lot better than the tv series.  The stories in the sequals are much more advanced and in details.  They seemed to have more than one thing going on at once.  I really find myself disappointed with the tv series but they are better than anything else on tv unless they show an lbt sequal.

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,May 26 2007 on  04:08 AM
What?  Am I the only one who could download the file?  It was only like 31 megs.  How did you get it into only 30 megs and still maintain picture clarity?  Is it in 3gp format?  Anyway, GUIDO!  He's back!  I can't believe it.  Also, the songs were pretty bad.  What would posess them to take the two worst singers and make them sing a duet?  Those songs were murder!  It was a very entertaining episode though.  Definently worth watching again.  Like all of the tv episodes, the story lacked substance.  It was essentially just a way to entertain you for 20 minutes.  I don't know why but the sequals were a heck of a lot better than the tv series.  The stories in the sequals are much more advanced and in details.  They seemed to have more than one thing going on at once.  I really find myself disappointed with the tv series but they are better than anything else on tv unless they show an lbt sequal.
?me secounds the song comments and well comments in general.
I was oooh coool guido is back.

Not a bad ep at all heres hopeing they add guido back s a perm char soon. Hed make a really good perm char or at least one that shows up in alot of episodes.

Well ok most of the comments. I like the series and watch every chance i get when its new. The sequels in general were just a tad better but in some ways the series is better.

At any rate this was a nice ep other than guido and petrie singing heh.

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
yikes action exceeded bandwidth limits on the yousendit lol. Some one who downloaded it want to reupload it. I watched the youtube verion threehorn uploaded. Sence this ones out there id not mind grabing it to have a copy here.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
I guess each have their own views but over all I love watching them. But I am passive over things like this, I don't really care about the length of it or how things could be better here and better there. over all I enjoy watching it and that what counts the most of all.

Nothing will change that :)

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
yikes action exceeded bandwidth limits on the yousendit lol. Some one who downloaded it want to reupload it. I watched the youtube verion threehorn uploaded. Sence this ones out there id not mind grabing it to have a copy here.
Yeah I was afraid of that...that's why I haven't been reposting old episodes.  I'm working with Tobeysan in the near future to turn one of my old computers into a web host.  Once I get that running I'll be able to host basically any files we need, indefinitely with nearly unlimited bandwidth.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Making old Swooper blind was a fairly bold move. Otherwise, this is just the sequal to the 12th movie.

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Noname,May 26 2007 on  07:45 PM
Making old Swooper blind was a fairly bold move. Otherwise, this is just the sequal to the 12th movie.
Yeh i like that. We not seen any disabled chars in the films or series. That was a nice change. I hope we see more of guido. Also theres a ep before this with guido it would seem "havent seen you sence last time you sat for tricia" So would seem that he may very well have been in another episode that has not aired yet but was ment to be before this one. Heres hoping so. Guido while not my fav char supporting or other wise is a pretty cool char. Hes the first char we seen with feathers (ruby has them of corse but more as adornmant than useable for flight etc). I like unique and intresting charector.

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
I really liked this episode. There were injuries and disabilities, interesting characters (I haven't seen the movie with Guido in it yet, so for me he was new, and Swooper had a couple interesting quicks), pretty good music, and a little interesting dynamic between Petrie and Guido. The songs were pretty bad.

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ratiasu,May 26 2007 on  10:00 PM
I really liked this episode. There were injuries and disabilities, interesting characters (I haven't seen the movie with Guido in it yet, so for me he was new, and Swooper had a couple interesting quicks), pretty good music, and a little interesting dynamic between Petrie and Guido. The songs were pretty bad.
Hmm i see a concensus forming here petrie and guido just dont work to well when comes to songs heheh.

Will be cool if they keep swooper around int he series and have infact had guido in at least 1 other ep hopefully they will bring him back as a guest star now and then.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah!  The writer's stole my idea for a fanfiction!  What idea was that you ask?  The gang meeting someone blind.  THEY TOOK THAT UNIQUE IDEA AWAY FROM ME!! :angry:

Okay, anger aside, this was a rather nice episode.  Having those that are disabled in various ways work together to overcome an obstcale that none of them could accomplish alone is one plot that interests me greatly.

Making Swooper blind was indeed a bold move.  It's what really made it unique from all the other episodes and sequals.  However, a part of me felt the blindness coming.  His pupils were lighter than any other charcter, a common thing in cartoons that feature those that are blind. (Other ones are where they make the pupils as small as a dot.  Or have the charcter have their eyes wide open, while feeling the air for something with a look of fear on their face.) :lol:

The songs were okay.  About what I've come to expect from the episodes.  A little less to be more exact.  Though I have to give credit to the lyrics being unique. :)

Well Action9000, expect those lyrics by tomorrow.

Until then, see ya later! :^.^:

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
It was different and unique. I liked how the three flyers worked together to over come anything. Never expected a blind character before, but it was different.

Dwalin

• Chomper
    • View Profile
How can I download that? When I try to do it, following notification arrives:

The person who sent you this file has exceeded their download limit

Want more download bandwidth limits?
The person who has sent you this has been notified by email. Please feel free to contact the sender of this file as well.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
This episode is my fav so far.
Too bad I could only watch it in Low-Quality. =/
When I saw Swooper the first time, I thought it was a zombie.  :blink:

I didn't knew that dinosaurs could also be blind.  :unsure:

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Any creature with eyes can go blind; its a matter of biological systems failing due to illness or injury.

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Sky,Jul 27 2007 on  05:32 AM
When I saw Swooper the first time, I thought it was a zombie.
Let me imagine that...

"Blaaarrg, I want your brains, youngins!"

-gigglesnort-

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
No, not really.  :^.^:
It's only because of his body color and eyes.

I should stop playing Resident Evil.  :P:

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I've been looking for this ep for quite a while but no luck.  I wanna see it in full quality!  *sigh*  same with "march of the sand creepers".