The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

If We Hold On Together Music Video

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Having found that they were selling the 15 year anniversary edition of the original LBT on DVD at Wal*Mart, I decided to buy it and convert the only song that was in the movie.

So, here it is.  The award winning song "If We Hold On Together" from the film that started it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjsRV-ZgGuM

Enjoy! :^.^:

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
well.  It isn't working.  I guess I'll try again later. :(

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Please use filefront next time.  You don't have to wait after you upload it and you can eiter stream the video or download it.  Unlimited downloads too!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Jun 24 2007 on  04:17 PM
Please use filefront next time.  You don't have to wait after you upload it and you can eiter stream the video or download it.  Unlimited downloads too!
On Tuesday and Wednesday, I'll be converting my videos to Filefront.  Right now, I really don't have much time on my hands.

At least be happy with what I've been able to give people so far. :)

I did buy a VHS converter to process the songs on 1-5, but it just keeps short circuiting my PC everytime I plug it in. :(

So, after wasting over $100 on a short circuiting piece of metal crap, I have to hunt down 1-5 on DVD.  I'll be able to give a few more right now, but they'll be a little different from what I have given. :^.^:

EDIT: Oh, there it is now!  It only took 35 minutes. :P:

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What's your internet speed?  It only takes me like 8 minutes to upload 100mb.  Your music video isn't that big is it?

I did buy a VHS converter to process the songs on 1-5, but it just keeps short circuiting my PC everytime I plug it in.

Did you use a 2.0 usb port?  If you only have 1.1 and you plugged the thing in, you're gonna have probs.

It's a problem with your computer, not the converter.  If you have 2 hard drives and 2 dvd drives and a zip drive and a floppy drive and you plugged this stuff it, it would most likely short circuit on an older computer system.  Even on newer systems this could be a problem.  Was your computer custom built?

I would be really concerned if this happened an not use my computer for a while.  Short circuiting is not something that should be taken lightly.  It could mean a fire hazard.  I would run standard power diagnostics and a bios check if I were you.  If you can't do that, I would take the thing in ASAP.

One other explaination is that your motherboard can't handle it.  What year is the computer?

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I don't know what I was expecting, but this was not it.  I made the same video by accedent while trying to fit the first movie into 702mb.  It comes in a lot better than mine though cuz I guess I ripped the dvd wrong.  It would be nice to get a version of this that comes in better.  I can't wait till it comes on filefront!

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I guess that's not what I was expecting either.  When I saw "music video" I thought you had taken multiple clips from the films and pieced them together to the Diana Ross song.  Oh well, enjoy the 15th "Anniversary" copy for what its worth.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What's your internet speed? It only takes me like 8 minutes to upload 100mb. Your music video isn't that big is it?

My internet connection is LinkSys high-speed wireless, which is a pretty decent internet connection for today's world.  It's only about a year old, but it does take only a few minutes to download large files and the essentially large torrents only take a few days.

The thing is, this computer is hooked up directly to the wireless box itself.  There are a total of 3 computers that run off it, which are ALWAYS on.

Now, as for the size of my video, it is only 6.20 MB at a bit rate of 231 kbps.  Most of my vids are larger than this and usually take a shorter amount of time to upload.

I'm guessing that the new changes to YouTube have effected the speed of uploading vids.  They've never taken this long.  It had been over a month since I uploaded a vid there, so any changes are pretty new to me.

Did you use a 2.0 usb port? If you only have 1.1 and you plugged the thing in, you're gonna have probs.

It's a problem with your computer, not the converter. If you have 2 hard drives and 2 dvd drives and a zip drive and a floppy drive and you plugged this stuff it, it would most likely short circuit on an older computer system. Even on newer systems this could be a problem. Was your computer custom built?

I would be really concerned if this happened an not use my computer for a while. Short circuiting is not something that should be taken lightly. It could mean a fire hazard. I would run standard power diagnostics and a bios check if I were you. If you can't do that, I would take the thing in ASAP.

One other explaination is that your motherboard can't handle it. What year is the computer?

It only holds one drive that supports both CDs and DVDs.  It also holds only one floppy drive.  I hold only one hard drive, which supports a total of 74.5 GB, but has only 7.57 GB of free space left in it.  The zip drive I am currently unsure of.  It's been able to handle 2.0 USB ports, because my microphone and headset combo has one and it works just fine most of the time.  There are times it doesn't have any volume coming out of it, so I have to rely on the speakers attached to the back of it.

My computer is roughly 2 years old.  Whether or not it has just turned 3 is questionable.  I am unsure of the exact date I got it. :D

I am thinking of sending this in and having Totally Awesome Computers find a way to make my things work properally.  However, the main thing is that it is hooked up directly to the wireless box and my mom uses the wireless connection on another computer to do her work.  So it is essiential this thing stays on.  Bringing this thing in becomes quite the big decision.  Hmm.  Maybe if I used a different computer in our house.  I'll see what that does. :)

I don't know what I was expecting, but this was not it. I made the same video by accedent while trying to fit the first movie into 702mb. It comes in a lot better than mine though cuz I guess I ripped the dvd wrong. It would be nice to get a version of this that comes in better. I can't wait till it comes on filefront!

I guess that's not what I was expecting either. When I saw "music video" I thought you had taken multiple clips from the films and pieced them together to the Diana Ross song. Oh well, enjoy the 15th "Anniversary" copy for what its worth.

Remember that I still qualify as a beginner at this sort of thing.  I am currently only directly ripping the files and converting them and so that I can put the vids together.  There's alot I want to put up before I take the big step and make one of the many fanmade music videos I have seen.  That sort of thing will belong to the distinct honor of a very special love triangle within the LBT franchise I am dying to explore.  You probably won't see my very first fanmade one until near the end of the year at the earliest.

This is all part of the HUGE LBT project I've got going.  When finished, you shall all have the honor of witnessing the birth of the biggest LBT website around.  Holding vast amounts of information on the LBT franchise that you'll have to see to believe, and I'm not going to disappoint. :)

So yeah, it's something big. :^.^:

Well, I'll see ya all later! B)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
This is all part of the HUGE LBT project I've got going. When finished, you shall all have the honor of witnessing the birth of the biggest LBT website around. Holding vast amounts of information on the LBT franchise that you'll have to see to believe, and I'm not going to disappoint.

That sounds vaguely familiar.  :lol: Need any material?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,Jun 25 2007 on  02:11 PM
This is all part of the HUGE LBT project I've got going. When finished, you shall all have the honor of witnessing the birth of the biggest LBT website around. Holding vast amounts of information on the LBT franchise that you'll have to see to believe, and I'm not going to disappoint.

That sounds vaguely familiar.  :lol: Need any material?
If you can do any fanart involving the charcters, including the guest charcters, especially Ali and Rhette, that'd be nice. :)

Besides, I'm going to need fanarts involving Littlefoot, Ali and Rhette to make the video. :)