The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Jurassic World: Dominion (2022)

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I’ll be renting this when it arrives on streaming services. I feel no need to see it in theaters.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Finally saw it! Loved it. It was really a great Swan Song or well Pteradon Song to the franchise. I love how Alan and Ellie, and Ian all had a lot of screen time equal to Owen and Claire. There was a lot of dino species. And the return if Dilphosaurus!!!!
The Locus subplot was actually well done and feels timely with the food shortages today.
I loved the interactions between the JP Legacy characters and JW main characters.

Owen: I am big fan, I read your book.
Alan: Owen, I have heard of you! Yoy trained raptors!
Owen: I tried.

I really think the negative reviews were overly critical. Its very different paced fiom from JW and JW Fallen Kingdom. And yes there is a ton of awesome terrible lizards (dinosaurs).

There is even the return of.. “well thay would be telling.” :)

You can rent or buy Jurassic World Dominion on Amazon Early Release.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Really loved this installment. Ian Malcom finally felt like Ian from JP and TLWJP, rather than Apartments.com Goldbloom.

The Malta Chase scene is so epic. My favorite scenes are Claire (Dallas Bryce Howard) running from raptors, ejecting in a seat out of plane among Pterosaurs, and etc!

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Since everytime I rewatch Dominion, I fall asleep lol My last post is no longer valid. I will say The Extended Edition is better since it includes The Prolouge, and Rexy rampaging the drive in theater that was featured in commercials but was absent from the theatrical release.

I now find myself only liking one Jurassic World, the first one.

Favorites:

Jurassic Park
Jurassic Park III
Jurassic World

I have a great review of Dominuin by the hilarous Decker Shado. Warning he uses expletives (bad words, cussing, cursing):

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OkJwaGZK3fo

The Power of The Hand! [how Chris Pratt can stop any dinosaur with his hand gesture-]