The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Idea: TLBT Oopsie RP

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
A idea that both me and GentleSharptooth came up with.  :PCera

In this RP anything that can go wrong will, with comedic results that is. X) A dent has been made on Saurus rock! Now misfortune will spread onto everyone in the valley and around! What slapstick and misadventures will befall them as they try to keep things under control? Prepare for a lot of "Oops!" and "Eeps!"

Gonna wait for a while as I already got my first RP on the forum under way. XD What do you think? Please offer suggestions and ideas here! ^^

Thought I add in some examples of characters one can play as in this RP given the nature of it. X)

Possible chars:

Rinkus
Pterano
Sierra
Littlefoot
Spike
Cera
Ducky
Petrie
Chomper
Ruby
Mr.Threehorn
Tria
Ms. Flyer
Mr. Clubtail
Hyp
Mutt
Nod
RedClaw
Screech
Thud
Guido

Claimed:

Goldenwind:
Male Rainbow face

RainbowFaceProtege:
Female Rainbow face
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 10:03:20 AM by Goldenwind »

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I am in favor of it, but I’m biased. :bestsharptooth

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Sounds like a fun idea! :Mo I'd be in whenever you guys decide to get things rolling.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Vojeds might be interested. I’ll ask him. :)

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
That be cool @Gentle Sharptooth !

Before anything can be started however, I feel like it be smart to get some ideas in place. How does Saurus rock get damaged? What kind of chaos befalls on who and what will it lead too?

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Maybe an earthshake damages it, or some flying rocks? :thinking

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Vojeds is taking a look. I imagine he will let you know if he’s interested.

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
@RainbowFaceProtege Maybe the Rainbow Faces could be unintentionalally responsible?  :bestsharptooth (Sorry. XD)

@Gentle Sharptooth That's cool! Can't wait to hear what he thinks. X)

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
@RainbowFaceProtege Maybe the Rainbow Faces could be unintentionalally responsible?  :bestsharptooth (Sorry. XD)

C'mon, Rainbow Faces never do anything unintentionally. Uh, I mean, not usually...

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
What if Saurus Rock guards some great choas like evil and the teeth act as a relic to keep it at bay?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 07:13:44 PM by Gentle Sharptooth »

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Some dino might need contacts.  :bestsharptooth Would it be ironic if a Stone of Cold Fire caused this? It crashes into Saurus Rock? This way there will be a quest involving making a wish to undo the chaos.

That would be interesting. It could be some sharptooth deity that likes to cause mayhem and chaos.  :opetrie

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
What if the evil is Sharptoot, one who will cover The Great Valley in his gas and make all suffer the stink of ages. :lol :bestsharptooth

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
A Stone of Cold Fire, one that really is magical this time, sounds pretty cool! @Goldenwind :)littlefoot

What if Saurus Rock guards some great choas like evil and the teeth act as a relic to keep it at bay?

That would be interesting. It could be some sharptooth deity that likes to cause mayhem and chaos.  :opetrie

Sounds like an interesting idea, though I know I'm biased because one of my favorite characters from another show happens to be a spirit of chaos and mayhem who was imprisoned in stone...you guys don't happen to watch MLP, do you? :p Curse me for bringing up MLP outside the proper forum, but aaargh, this concept sounded so similar that it had to be mentioned!

What if the evil is Sharptoot, one who will cover The Great Valley in his gas and make all suffer the stink of ages. :lol :bestsharptooth

Heh heh, the forum isn't going to forget that typo for a long time... :lol

As for exactly what kind of trouble would result from the damage to Saurus Rock, I'm picturing stuff basically like the "bad luck" the dinosaurs experienced in VI, but on a more exaggerated/ridiculous scale...like just as someone tries to eat from a tree, a huge gust of wind blows all the leaves away at once, or it's impossible to get a drink from the watering hole without being pestered by sand creepers and/or snapping shells, or a sudden heat wave makes the mud pools start drying up while dinosaurs are sitting in them...am I on the right track? The mishaps could just keep growing larger in scale until the Gang of Five realizes they have to do something about it.

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Sounds like an interesting idea, though I know I'm biased because one of my favorite characters from another show happens to be a spirit of chaos and mayhem who was imprisoned in stone...you guys don't happen to watch MLP, do you? :p Curse me for bringing up MLP outside the proper forum, but aaargh, this concept sounded so similar that it had to be mentioned!

Having seen the show growing up. I know who you're talking about and I enjoy chaotic characters like him.  :^^spike So I understand.

This RP will bring the legend to life.  :bestsharptooth

As for exactly what kind of trouble would result from the damage to Saurus Rock, I'm picturing stuff basically like the "bad luck" the dinosaurs experienced in VI, but on a more exaggerated/ridiculous scale...like just as someone tries to eat from a tree, a huge gust of wind blows all the leaves away at once, or it's impossible to get a drink from the watering hole without being pestered by sand creepers and/or snapping shells, or a sudden heat wave makes the mud pools start drying up while dinosaurs are sitting in them...am I on the right track? The mishaps could just keep growing larger in scale until the Gang of Five realizes they have to do something about it.

And yeah, silly things will happen on that scale. XD It can happen to even the sharpteeth characters. We can have running gags like whenever a flyer flies, a gust of wind will send them hurling out of control. Fruit constantly falling on unsuspecting dinos. XD

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Sharptoot shall unleash atomic gas on all! :lol

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Yep! Sharptoot will conquer with the ultimate nauseous smell!  :bestsharptooth

Since the Stone of Cold Fire may be involved, I wouldn't mind bringing in some movie 7 characters to join in. Imagine Rinkus and Sierra returning as comedic antagonists with Pterano helping the Gang of seven out? And Rainbow Faces... A lot of possibilities right there.  :rainbowwave

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
This will be an RPG of stinky proportions.

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yep! Sharptoot will conquer with the ultimate nauseous smell!  :bestsharptooth

Since the Stone of Cold Fire may be involved, I wouldn't mind bringing in some movie 7 characters to join in. Imagine Rinkus and Sierra returning as comedic antagonists with Pterano helping the Gang of seven out? And Rainbow Faces... A lot of possibilities right there.  :rainbowwave

Yeah, I can picture Rinkus and Sierra hearing about Saurus Rock's powers and trying to claim them for themselves, but all the bad luck going around wouldn't make that so easy!

I can't say no to the idea of the Rainbow Faces being in on things, either...though I'm obviously biased. :lol :lol :lol

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Smelly indeed.  :SmugSpike The final battle is the gang trying to conquer the smell as even Redclaw and Doc can't even stand it.

Indeed. XD The poor two are gonna get into so much chaos.  :bestsharptooth

I can see them studying the chaos and Sharptoot.  :lol Imagine them just blowing their cover because of the bad luck and the gang just goes with it as they already been through a lot already.  :bestsharptooth Wouldn't mind trying to be one if it's alright, as I see myself as the male Rainbow face out of the two.  :lol

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Stinkocalypse!!! :bestsharptooth