The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous (Netflix)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
It's not out yet. Think it's the end of July. Either way I don't think I'll be rushing to see it.  :p

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Oh right, I keep forgetting I am in June.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Season 5 releases today  :! :! :!

Gonna tune in. I loved Dominion and I want more JW content.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
:! :! :! SPOILERS :! :! :!

Watched the whole season. It had some epic moments, glad the Brads were less featured.
The Velociraptors got the most iconic kills. Big Eatie is Rexy’s equal. Good to see Spino again, one of my favorite carnivore.
This is the last season (presumably), the ending ties into Fallen Kingdom. But it definitely is the the end of the Six being marooned on islands.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Finally got around to watching it. Gotta say I wasn't overly excited for it but it certainly exceeded my expectations. The villain of this one was so much better and I liked the conflict between the main characters. There were so many throwbacks to the earlier seasons as well that I might have to go back because I forgot a few of them. Reunions all around were sweet. Dinosaur carnage made a good comeback. A decent ending to what I would say is a fairly decent kids' show. It absolutely had its flaws, and it's certainly not everyone's cup of tea, but for me, it gave me the dinosaur content I've been craving in the absence of LBT.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
The final season was alright. I liked it played into Dominion, but the series probably could have ended a season or two ago.