The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Running

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Hello, have you ever tried to start to run regularly? Did you persevere? How well it did go?
I started in 2012 for the first time, it took a while to learn to run without stops, when I just walk to gain strength again, but I succeeded, then stop, then I started many times again, and stopped, and finally in maybe January 2016 I finally did not stop, in june 2017 I broke my elbow while running, and I even ran few races since 2018, even though I am not very good at it. I have fond memories on every race, that I took part of, even bad performances, and running helps me to relieve stress.
I especially like running around villages, small hills, field roads near my home.

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
I’m planning on doing this over the summer since I’m now fully vaccinated.  There’s actually a park right across my house, so I can basically get many steps on my smart watch just by running a full lap around the park.