The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

HotelValleyfornia's FreshTV Edits

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
Last year, I learned how to use PowerPoint to make cool edits in tribute to cartoon characters thanks to its image cropping tool and all sorts of cool aesthetic backgrounds I found lying around on Google Search. I started out with Total Drama stuff, and eventually learned how to edit 6teen and Stoked too. It's quite fun. Sometimes frustrating (don't talk to me about editing Amy and Sammy), but I do usually like the results I get. I usually add song lyrics on a pretty or gritty background and the character I'm currently thinking about at the time of making it (which usually ends up being Caitlin :p )

Although a lot of my edits tend to end up pretty angsty, but oh well :bestsharptooth

I shared two examples, both from 6teen. One is a Jen x Caitlin edit (it's my OTP!  :wub ) and the other is an uber-angsty edit I did recently. Idk why I like making Caitlin so dang angsty... :rainbowThinking

I might share more here. Be they old ones from the past, or new ones. Stay tuned! :)petrie
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
Sorry for the double post :oops But I got a couple more to share.

First is a Jenlin edit I did of them kissing. It's actually the first time I've done them kissing as an edit. It's pretty good...for a first...
Complete with my Jenlin Anthem! Which is "Be Your Everything" by Boys Like Girls. Still obsessed with that tune :p

And second is a pretty venty edit. I was looking at 6teen episodes on YouTube earlier and I saw some pretty nasty Caitlin hate in the comments, even in the eps where she wasn't really doing anything wrong ("The Khaki Girl" and "Waiting to Ex-Sale" for example). The one that REALLY ticked me was "Insert Name Here", one of her best episodes, where someone said it was her ONLY REDEEMABLE EPISODE??? :whatdidyousay Seeing my comfort character get so much mistreatment had me feeling pretty crummy, so I decided to make an edit to get my frustrations off my chest. Still kinda annoyed about it. :neutral

But anyway, keep an eye out for any more edits I might post here. ;)Cera
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD