The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How old are the Yellowbellies?

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
This is something I was pondering on last night. Thinking about it, the Yellowbellies, despite having the size and voices of adults (Loofah definitely sounds like he sings reggae for a living :SharptoothAmused ), are very "Kiddie Kid" in nature. In addition, Foobie, the "Great Wise One", lacks head feathers, while pretty much all the other Yellowbellies do have them. Is this due to an age difference between Foobie and the other Yellowbellies? :FoobieOooooo :thinking In general, I've never known what to make of the ages of the Yellowbellies. Are they teenagers? Adults? Tweens who went through a big growth spurt? I'm curious to know your perspectives on the ditzy dinos of Berry Valley. :PLoofah
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile
I think Foobie might be a juvenile, not only because he doesn't have head feathers but also the fact that he's smaller than the others, but I'm pretty sure the rest of them are young-full adults with possibly a few elders as well considering some of them have slanted eye's and torn feathers. Them acting like children is just part of their nature.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 05:31:16 PM by LittleDas75 »