The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Insane Cafe 2: Rise of the Shurlups

Nick22 · 2097 · 88438

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"She's part of the Doran race," Wataru explained. "It takes a while for them to grow this big. I have another one who's only 90 years old and he's only about a quarter of this size."

"That's right, we're not leaving until the contest is over," Cynder said.

"But I wanna go home," Sparx whined.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Once the Contest is over, all of you can go home" stripetail said. I will magick the rest of you home, wherever that home may be.. The 4th contest will be a singing contest, between the boys and the girls Any song will do, you can pick out whatever song you like. There will be a judging based on individual and duets... Singing contests are basically untieable, there must be a winner and loser.." stripetail said. "Go out on your ride, the four of you, and talk amongst yourself, once you get back, then we'l decide who will go first and what song you will sing.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Let's see," Cynder held up her paws and then held out a finger on each as she said. "The boys have one win, we have one win and there's one tie. If both teams got a full point for the tie than whoever wins this round will have the necessary three out of five points right?"

"I thought the tie only counted for half a point," Spyro said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No," Stripetail shook his head. "Both of you have 1.5 points, thwe tie counts as half a point.. the winner of the next match will take the lead, and will only need a tie in the final match to win the contest.. if you split the next two, then a sixth tiebreaker will be neccessary to find a winner..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well, guess that means we'll have to wait a little longer to see the two of you in dresses," Cynder smirked. The singing would be easy for the girls to win, but the last contest, the knowledge contest was anyone's game really.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rit rill re rorth rhe rait ro ree rou rirls riss reach rother ron rhe rips" Scooby replied with a grin.
_
Well, thats not going to happen. You guys will be struting around, showing your inner Southern Belle" Dixie grinned..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"The Doran race? "The Tourist said as he thought to himself, "I've not heard of that race.  Is she full grown?"

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"She is," Wataru replied, watching as the dragon flew off until she was just a speck in the distance.

"So are we going for that ride?" Cynder asked, spreading her wings in anticipation.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
(OOC - Is this RP ending soon?)

"I guess I'll head back to the Great Valley after this is over." Deimos said.

"Same here." Strut and Mr. Bigmouth added.

"Well, I have no job now." Dr. Zanasiu said.

"Same here." Zachary and Dr. Kerzach added.

Deimos looked at Dr. Zanasiu. "We'll probably see each other again soon."

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, once the contest between the boys and girls are over. which should be soon)
You guys can come stay with us" shaggy said to the Pelvanida group. "We live in a mansion.. you guys can hang out, watch TV, and eat your fill" Shaggy said Grinning..
  Reah, re're roing" Scooby said.
_
 We're coming too" Nani said, to them..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(Or we could just end before the contest is over and leave the winners of it in speculation.)

"Anyway, we're leaving," Taiga siad, glancing over at his brother.

"It's nice to have met you," Wataru said, bowing to the Tourist and then turning and following Nago and Taiga over to their bikes.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(I like to have finality. We can have winners, but I think we'll have a delay in the executing of the bet.. Possibly until the next story , which will be starting up soon)
 Scooby climbed into the driver's seat, and Dixie climbnbed in beside him. Nani, Lilo, Stitch and Angel Climbed in the back seat. Pleekly andjummba sat next to Dixie.
"Fly behind us" Dixie called out to the dragons..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(ooc: hmm, that is an idea for part 3, Shaggy's mansion.)

"Is she a rare species?" The Tourist asked looking  at her fly away.  "To bad Sara is visiting relatives & friends, she's a fairy dragon friend of mine, she'd have liked to meet some other types of dragons."

"Or you can stay in one of my mansions.  Being immortal it's easy to get money since long term investments pay off and you can sell some stuff you own and kept around for a few hundred years somewhere." Odysseus said.  

"That one big flyer." Petrie said watching her fly away, not noticing he copied a line Cera said many years back.  (ooc: in the 7th movie)

"She is, she is." Ducky said nodding.

Snoopy was glad she was on their side and not the enemy's side he thought as he watched.

"Is it ok to come out?" Skitter asked poking his head out of one of the Tourists pockets.  The Tourist looked down and smiled.

"It is, Don't think I've had a dinosaur in a pocket before." He said.

"You folks were about to go out of the cafe and I was a bit tired and you said your pockets are large inside so I just jumped into one while you were bent over picking up some of those stone things." Skitter said.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Very rare," Taiga replied. "Save for the fangire, most of the 13 Demon Races are in danger of extinction."

The two dragons leapt into the air and hovered there, waiting for Scooby to start the car.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Scooby revved the engine, and the car, loaded with mithril, slowly moved down the road.. the weight of the rocks, guns and gas canisters eighing it down..
_
So where do you guys want to go? nani asked out the window at the dragons..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Nago didn't notice that Wataru and Taiga hadn't followed him over to the bikes and he glanced back to see the two brothers still talking to the Tourist. He waved to them and then mounted the bike.

"Um, we don't really know of any place here," Spyro said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe that can be helped so they won't go extinct." The Tourist said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'Any place..' Dixie said. We'll just stop someplace, and talk about the next challnge.. She looked at her partner Scooby then down at the seat, the ring case lay beside her...she had not opened it, yet...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Maybe..." Taiga said, glancing off into the distance.

"Jiro told me that he was interested in trying to revive his race, but he got distracted with his promise to my father," Wataru said. "Rikki and Ramon never mentioned anything though."

"How about someplace close to nature?" Cynder asked. "Like a garden?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Merlin smiled at the  reamaining people gathered around Nick. "I must depart now, for France...It was a pleasure to meet all of you, and we will meet again in a couple months" Merlin was known for his prophecies, they had a knack for coming true...
_
How are we going to find a garden in this desert?' Nani replied. "unless it rains, in which case you might see something..."
_
We can try to find something "Pleekly said.. 'anything, since the cafe's been destroyed...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: