The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I looked for a topic of this and couldn't find anything. Does anyone else remember this show? I love this show my favorite character is Dale. I seem to have so much in common with this guy. Anyway who else loved this show?

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Oh god. I remember this show! I used to watch it all the time when I was young. I found some old episodes on youtube and watched them over and over again.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I remember the show and enjoyed watching it.  I"m sure there are more folks here who enjoyed the show quite a bit.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Sure I do!
It was played on TV alot on a program called "The Disneyclub" back when I was a kid. I watched it alot, and still have some favorite episodes that I remember being funny.  :)
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Hard to believe I never made a CDRR thread myself.  For a while I had a Dale pic in my signature...he was wearing headphones and reading something...typical of me. :p

A couple of episodes are really hit or miss, but some of them are quite funny.  If you're a Dale fan, "Dale Beside Himself" or "Le Purrfect Crime" or "Good Times, Bat Times" are probably the best episodes featuring the red-nosed munk.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,Oct 3 2008 on  05:59 PM
Hard to believe I never made a CDRR thread myself.  For a while I had a Dale pic in my signature...he was wearing headphones and reading something...typical of me. :p

A couple of episodes are really hit or miss, but some of them are quite funny.  If you're a Dale fan, "Dale Beside Himself" or "Le Purrfect Crime" or "Good Times, Bat Times" are probably the best episodes featuring the red-nosed munk.

I don't remember Good Times Bat Times  but I think might be an episode where Dale meets this bat that has a crush on him or something. Other then that I remember Dale being himself like the back of my hand since I was on season 1 or 2 of my CDRR DVD'S if I'm not mistaken in Dale Being Himself. Some alien transforms into Dale and these aliens pick up the real Dale thinking he's the alien and the "Alien" Dale stays with the Rescue Rangers thinking he's the real Dale or something along those lines.

And I remember that sig I had just forgotten that it was you who had it for a while.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Along with, Timon and Pumba, The Little Mermaid, and Duck Tales, this is a show I used to watch as a kid as well. :yes

I remember liking that girl mouse(I forgot what her name was), the big mouse that REALLY liked cheese, and that little fly. I think I liked Dale too.

I remember that episode where they were trying to rescue a kitten from some lab that the crazy professor was trying to experiment on something or plot some world domination that included cats.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rat_lady7,Oct 3 2008 on  09:59 PM
Along with, Timon and Pumba, The Little Mermaid, and Duck Tales, this is a show I used to watch as a kid as well. :yes

I remember liking that girl mouse(I forgot what her name was), the big mouse that REALLY liked cheese, and that little fly. I think I liked Dale too.

I remember that episode where they were trying to rescue a kitten from some lab that the crazy professor was trying to experiment on something or plot some world domination that included cats.
Hmmm....... I think I could help you out

That girl mouse's name was Gadget.

The Big Mouse's name was Monteray Jack. Isn't it funny how he loves Cheese and yet he's named after 2 cheeses? :lol:

And the little Fly's name was Zipper.

Oh, I remember that episoda very well.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
I know that episode too...just can't pin its name down.  Something about static electricity if I remember correctly.

I don't remember Good Times Bat Times but I think might be an episode where Dale meets this bat that has a crush on him or something. Other then that I remember Dale being himself like the back of my hand since I was on season 1 or 2 of my CDRR DVD'S if I'm not mistaken in Dale Being Himself. Some alien transforms into Dale and these aliens pick up the real Dale thinking he's the alien and the "Alien" Dale stays with the Rescue Rangers thinking he's the real Dale or something along those lines.

You're correct on both counts.  Le Purrfect Crime is where Dale is turned into the bad guy when he gets a spell of amnesia.  He wanted to get you with a coffee bean shooter. :p

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like they had quite a few interesting episodes.  I don't remember much of the episodes I have seen since it's been a while ago.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yay!  I :wub: LOVE  :wub: this show!  For the record, The bat in "Good Times, Bat Times" is named Foxglove, and she is one of my favorite animated furries of all time.  Her and Gadget both Rock! <3

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,Oct 4 2008 on  06:17 AM
I know that episode too...just can't pin its name down.  Something about static electricity if I remember correctly.

I don't remember Good Times Bat Times but I think might be an episode where Dale meets this bat that has a crush on him or something. Other then that I remember Dale being himself like the back of my hand since I was on season 1 or 2 of my CDRR DVD'S if I'm not mistaken in Dale Being Himself. Some alien transforms into Dale and these aliens pick up the real Dale thinking he's the alien and the "Alien" Dale stays with the Rescue Rangers thinking he's the real Dale or something along those lines.

You're correct on both counts.  Le Purrfect Crime is where Dale is turned into the bad guy when he gets a spell of amnesia.  He wanted to get you with a coffee bean shooter. :p
Yeah something about this robot hand that rubs all these cats and if it rubs enough cats it powers up the static electricity.

Foxglove, right. I have heard about that bat from the Chip and Dale forums I go to I just forgot her name. And I thougt "Le Purrfect Crime " had something to do with a cat probably because of the play on words.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like I may need to watch some bits of it on youtube.  See if I like it enough to add it to things I'd like to buy on dvd someday.

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The episode with the kitten and the static electricity generating hand is called Catteries Not Included.  It was actually the first episode.

Here's a link to pretty much the biggest archive of fan-created materials based on this show:

The RR Database

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Actually a good chunk of episodes are on youtube.  Look for bubblebear88.  I think her account is still active.

Dash, where'd you get the pic of Dale from?  Looks like he had a looong night out on the town. :lol :lol :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It does look that way doesn't it?   :lol

& knowing Dale that could happen.   :lol

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,Oct 5 2008 on  06:24 AM
Actually a good chunk of episodes are on youtube.  Look for bubblebear88.  I think her account is still active.

Dash, where'd you get the pic of Dale from?  Looks like he had a looong night out on the town. :lol :lol :lol

I think I may have seen it in a captions thread, at another forum. I tend to save quite a few pictures from Caption threads. Well Youtube does have a strong history at deleting episodes and movies and that's what I'm worried about but I will give it a look thanks. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They do seem to do that with some things.  I guess it is based on if the main copyright owners complain or not.  

One good thing about youtube and tv series is you can watch some episodes and then have very good information if you would like the series enough to buy it on dvd, assuming it is on dvd in your region.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Oct 6 2008 on  04:29 PM
They do seem to do that with some things.  I guess it is based on if the main copyright owners complain or not.  

One good thing about youtube and tv series is you can watch some episodes and then have very good information if you would like the series enough to buy it on dvd, assuming it is on dvd in your region.
Well lucky Chip and Dale episodes are still up.