The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Member Awards: Voting Open! - 2006

Nick22 · 59 · 7231

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Best fanart: erm... I say Littlefoot1616

Best role play: Nick29

Friendliest member award: Littlefoot1616

Most Proactive: RogerRabbit

Most Helpful: Malte

LBT Philosopher: RogerRabbit

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Best Fanart Award- Malte (hard to choose between Threehorn and Malte :yes   They are both really good artists.)
Land before Time Philosopher Award- Malte again.
Most proactive Member Award-RogerRabbit (all the stuff he does with those other boards and thisone, I think he deserves it.)

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Cyberlizard: I think with all the work that's gone into the member awards so far mate is what's been finalised. Also, I think the idea of fanfictions probably would fall under the category of "Most Creative". I dunno...what do others think? Should it be made necessary to have a "Best Fanfiction" awards? Considering all the hardworking efforts that have recently gone into making the signatures and banners etc.

Thoughts and views anyone? :unsure:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I think when push came to shove we had decided not to do a "Most Creative" award because its much too broad a category and can be interpreted in many ways.  I think we're good with the awards we do have.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Role Play- I'm going with Threehorn.
Friendliest-Littlefoot
Most Proactive- Malte
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
So, question:
Are we going to be utilizing a "Shooting Star" award, as suggested in another Awards topic?  Once I get confirmation that such an award will exist, I shall post my vote.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hmmm, well got most of my votes in :D hehe

Best Fanart - Threehorn (I nominate Threehorn. I find most of his artwork amazing and very well done)

Best Role Play Gamer - Undecided (Hmmm, this is gonna be a toughy)

Friendliest Member - Littlefoot1616 (I nominate Littlefoot1616 since he always seems to be in the best of moods. It just seems like nothing would upset him :lol:)

Land Before Time Philosopher - Malte279 (I nominate Malte279 since whenever there was a debate over something to do with the movies, he would usually clear it up :P:)

Most Helpful Member - Action9000 (I nominate Action9000 for all his awesome midi projects. He even has a site with the lyrics to every LBT song!)

Most Proactive Member - RogerRabbit (I nominate RogerRabbit. Constantly updating the forum with new ideas, and just always trying to make this place better :))

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well guys, I must confess that I don't really go into the RPG boards.  They're not my thing. :DD

So, me giving a proper vote in that sort of thing is highly unlikely.

As such, I would kindly ask that it not be made a requirement for me to vote for anything in that area, as I am not one who goes to those things. :)

-------

Now, as for the others.

Best Fanart Award:  This was a hard one.  I really like Malte's work, but I also like Threehorn's just about as much.  I had a hard time deciding which I like more.  Though after alot of debating on this one, I've decided to give my vote to Malte.

Friendliest Member Award: I'd say Littlefoot1616.

Land before Time Philosopher Award:  There have always been debates around here, I usually start a few myself. :p Though one who has always stopped such a thing is Malte.  I give him my vote.

Most proactive Member Award:  Oh how I wish I could vote for myself, but I don't really feel that I deserve it.  Though for now, it is undecided. :)

---------

Well, that's all for now. :)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Fine with me....if you don't think you have it in you to make a good choice, then just say so, and move on.

My nomination for the Shooting Star Award:  Littlefoot fan because even though he hasn't said as much as some other members who have just joined, I find him to be a good friend, on and off the forum, and I think he'll continue to be so in the future.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
that strange there was action9000 votes here yesturday now they gone. what happened to the votes action9000 did?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Perhaps they were deleted by mistake...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Hey, that is something we must be VERY INVESTIGATIVE about!
I too remember that there was something (I think his nomination for the shooting star award though I cannot remember for sure). I am absolutely convinced that NOBODY here would do such a thing on purpose, but anyone with the competence to delete messages in the GOF must be most responsible and careful with the use of that power! It is not like that would be an action one just happened to make just by accident.
Please Tim reenter your vote.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Perhaps he deleted his own posts? that is a possibility as well...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I did not think of that. I wasn't aware that this is possible. Did you delete that post yourself Tim?

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
No, I didn't delete anything.  As a matter of fact, I'm not even sure which post you're referring to that's gone missing.  The post with most of my votes is still here, and I will post up my Shooting Star nomination asap.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ok just a case of misunderstanding...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
I never saw any post put up by Tim other than the votes earlier which have been counted.  For the record, any member can delete their own posts once they reach the "senior" level or so I believe.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
For the record, any member can delete their own posts once they reach the "senior" level or so I believe.
No, I can't remove my own posts here.  The only place I can delete posts is in the LBT Projects forum, where I'm a mod.

I can edit them, but there is no option to delete them, at least from what I've found.  If there is though, I'd appreciate it you told me where the delete button is :D

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Hurts to be in administrative at so many places, I kind of take the delete button for granted....  :lol:  Ok, I guess then you can't unless you're a mod.

Let's get back on topic people...

New award: Shooting Star! (best new member who shows potential as an impressive board member)  Cast those votes.