The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Places you want to travel to in life

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Like the title topic says, what are places in the world you're interested in traveling to in your life?

Some of mine include:
New York City (For all the sights and sounds.)
Chicago
London
Japan as a whole, but especially Tokyo and Osaka.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
For me, I'd love to see as much of this world as I possibly can while I'm still alive and healthy enough.  Sadly, the Middle East and some parts of Asia (Myanmar and the Phillipines) are too dangerous to travel to :cry.  Places I especially would like to see are:

*Egypt-it has been a dream of mine since I researched the Great Pyramids of Giza for sixth grade Social Studies to visit these someday, and climb Mecca.

*Costa Rica-this country boasts a very diverse parrot population, the world's best coffee, and is where Jurassic Park was filmed :smile.

*Argentina-mainly Buenos Aires and Patagonia (Penguins :smile!)

*Antartica-not sure what to expect, but I'd like to see it anyway :).

*New Zealand-gorgeous countryside and waterfalls.

*Australia-this country just looks awesome, and the natives I've met in America seem awesome as well :DD.

*Ireland-most of my ancestors came from this country, so I have an increased interest in going.  It has also been on my list since I was a kid.

*Japan-I'd love to see Tokyo and Kyoto, and climb Mt. Fuji :smile.

*The Virgin Islands-I hope to even have a seasonal job there someday.

*Vancouver, British Columbia-neat lookiing city.

Lastly, although I've seen much of western Europe already, I plan to go back there someday and vacation for a month instead of two weeks so I can see more of western Europe and the eastern side.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I used to actually want to visit places, but now I couldn't care less if I ever leave the continent.  I don't even want to leave my house, let alone go to another country.  Pictures are good enough for me.  Not to mention the fact that pictures are free and traveling is more than just "expensive."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,Jun 6 2010 on  04:33 PM
*New Zealand-gorgeous countryside and waterfalls.
So, you want to come over here eh? *looks around* the place is a dump though! :lol

Ah, seriously though, it's all good ^^

As for me, a couple of places I want to check out.

Egypt - This is my first place I wish to visit, the pyramids, the sphyinx, Valley of the Kings to name a few things there.

Italy - Because I can.....no real reason, well, maybe because I do like the language and all.

France - I wouldn't mind checking it out myself, looks to be rather lovely.

United Kingdom - Not too much about it, but London seems to be rather intruiging as it is XD

United States - The Grand Canyon is one place that looks absolutly amazing....and that gladefields place in Florida.  Yes, I know it's in Florida, but I don't know the name of those fields, meant to be the biggest around....I think it's Yellowstone I'm thinking of, not sure.

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Iceland, Ireland, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Australia, New Zealand.

But currently I probably will not travel anywhere in near future.

GreyLizard226

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
NYC, Hawthorne, California. :feelsgoodman
« Last Edit: March 26, 2022, 03:51:30 PM by Mouse-a-saur »

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Canada - Some of the scenery there looks absolutely stunning and something I'd love to see in person.

United States - I've been to Florida a few times before, but I'd love to just do a month-long road trip around places like the Grand Canyon, several theme parks, Yosemite, NYC, Yellowstone, etc.

Iceland - Hot springs, amazing waterfalls and hopefully northern lights, would love to experience them all.

Mexico - Certainly for a more relaxing holiday, I've had a few friends recommend it for an all-inclusive chill out holiday by the beach, although I would like to see a bit more outside the resorts.

Ireland - My mother's side of the family is from Ireland, so it would be nice to see some distant relatives and embrace some Irish culture. I went before over 10 years ago but would like to go again and see more.

Tbh I want to see as much of the world as possible, but obviously travelling is a lot harder these days and money is an issue. If the opportunity came up to just go backpacking for a year, I'd definitely take it.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'd love to see Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming someday.  It's stunningly beautiful and it served as the inspiration for the setting of a story I wrote. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ph3m-EvUs0

credence007

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Would love to visit the Dead Sea In Jordan, Hawaii, various mountain ranges in America (where I live is completely flat), Italy, Greece, Spain, Australia, Germany, Ireland, and my dream vacation destination: Bora Bora

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile