The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Quote from: Bongo,Apr 15 2012 on  04:35 PM
They even go for the darkest and edgiest approach possible to draw in more crowds To help combat TV's hour long critically acclaimed series, such as House, Breaking Bad, and The Walking Dead, Hasbro funds to make the widely praised and well know fanfiction, Fallout Equestria, into an hour long program that will run on AMC, directly competing with the other big shots. It is well praised for its fantastic animation, gritty and taboo subject matters of something so childish handled like an adult done extremely well, and being very faithful to the story while being an amazing TV series adaptation.
The Moral Guardians will flip 650 kinds of s--- when the see the Fallout Equestria program (remember, Fallout Equestria is rated R). After the Derpy incident, I think Hasbro wants to avoid controversial things.

Darker and Edgier MLP:FiM would probably be set in high-tech, cyberpunk dystopic cityscapes ala Batman Beyond and leaning towards a higher octane level. Though a cyberpunk slice-of-life would be nice too. And I can imagine this being a spin-off decades after the original show and the music? Why techno, trance and industrial rock/metal.

Heroes and Allies by Lynolius would make an utterly kickass movie.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
Oh, trust me, Hasbro WILL do it. The market for this type of thing is HUGE. Plus, adults tend to have a deeper pocket. And I have seen the future. How?

Because I...

Sarcasm.exe has stopped working.
>Close program

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
That is a great thing that they will be making season 3 darker. And I'm glad they're making more adult episoeds for us adult bronys. And I'm sure There is a huge market for this thing also.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I miss Scrubs.

And check this thing out!

Best Friend: Fluttershy
Sidekick: Tom
Type of Pony: Earth

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Imagine what that would be like if they did one focused on her.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Yeah, after Derpygate, that's never going to happen. Though it would be funny if Hasbro did it anyway as a big "screw you" to everyone who got upset.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You know that infamous fan fic Pattycakes?

Well Pegacorn Ondacob is making a third installment!

Is he nuts!?

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Serris,Apr 18 2012 on  09:10 PM
You know that infamous fan fic Pattycakes?

Well Pegacorn Ondacob is making a third installment!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHv9acm3fF0

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spartanguy, biker Rarity is awesome!

By the way, is that Lyra's motorcycle?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So, tomorrow is the Season Finale!  What are your plans for it?

As for me?  Well, I'll be buying a DVR so I can record it while I'm at work tomorrow.  I miss watching stuff on a DVR.  Plus, I need to start making sure my current cable connection gets it's money's worth or it'll feel like a complete waste.

So yeah, it'll be one of the first things I record on my new DVR.

So, what are your plans for it?