The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I wonder if Princess Cadence is immortal, or extremely long lived like Princesses Celestia and Luna are.  I'd assume she is.

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
If that is so, she may outlive Shining Armor

And seeing what both went through to get back together, Shining Armor's death will not be a pretty sight.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I she is then it well may.  Unless there is some way to fix it so he doesn't age or something.  

I guess the unicorn pegusas ponies.  I guess the reason her main is not flowing like Luna and Celstia's is is maybe since she's not a ruling princess, or some other reason.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Finally getting around to catching up on the episodes I missed out on....up to Hearts & Hooves Day right now.

Young Granny Smith in Family Appreciation Day is awesome....she looks cool XD

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
^ YEEEES!

Inserts Doctor Hooves/Changeling shipping joke  :lol

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey, has anyone here checked out the "My Little Dashie" series going on at FiMFiction?  It's currently on it's 4th official installment.  For those that don't know about it, here's the official links and summaries for each one.

My Little Dashie by ROBCakeran53 - When your life is as dull a gray as the world that surrounds you, the mundanities can make it all seem meaningless. Sometimes all we need is a little color -- or six -- to reintroduce us to what truly makes life worth living.

My Little Dashie: A sequel by ty500600 - After being touched by the great story My Little Dashie written by ROBCakeran53, I wanted to give the story an ending, something that would bring closure to all.  Rainbow has finally returned back to the lands of Equestria, but things did not go as well as the ponies were hoping.  Meanwhile, Dad is having a brash confrontation with magic and other-worldly situations.

My Little Dashie : A Threequel by EpicBG - My Little Dashie by ROBCakeran53 left many wondering 'What happened next?', ty500600 took the initiative to give the story an ending, to grant closure to all those saddened hearts. The ending gave closure, as intended, but still left the readers with many questions, myself included. I have taken the liberty to answer some of those questions in this epilogue/story.

Note : In this story, ty500600's Epilogue is only true to a degree, yes it happened but it happened differently.

Dad has been in Equestria for five years now, but what has happened during his time there? What will happen in the future?

This story was initially going to be just an epilogue but I've put some thought into it and I wish to continue the tales of Dad and Dashie.

My Little Dashie: Fourth Times the Charm by PonyManne215 - I write as much as I can in the same style of the other ones by ROB, ty500600, and EpicBG. I continue EpicBG's story from his last chapter. Anyone who reads and likes this please, if you haven't already, press the like button. I want more people to find out about this story so they can enjoy it as well.

As a favor to me, if you dislike the story, please do not press the dislike button as you should not have read it in the first place. Don't dislike the story just because it is another sequel either. If you have the absolute need to press it, at least tell me the reason so I can see if I can maybe make it better or learn new things. Constructive criticism is appreciated.

Brian is now getting into his middle ages and eventually to his old age. He knows that he won't have much time and does what he can to love his life even more and live it with Dashie and her friends.

---------------

Seriously, check this out!  It's a great series.  One you should definitely read.  It'll be well worth your time. :)

See ya later!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey everyone, I have a favor to ask.  If anyone is reading and enjoying the "My Little Dashie" installments that I posted, once you reach the fourth, please hit that "like" button.  The reason I ask this is because it is suffering "dislike" abuse just because it's another installment of "My Little Dashie" and they simply don't want it.  That is a bullying method that cannot be tolerated.

To me, a good story is a good story and it does not deserve to be treated as such.

Please do me this favor and give it the likes it deserves.

Thank you for your time and I'll see ya later!

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
In all honesty, I thought season two was far better than the last one. The humor improved, the story became slightly more interesting, the music improved greatly as well as the animation! I'm looking forward to the next season. :)

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile