The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile

Yes, this new page does begin with B

And that stands for Bongo

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Was watching the MLP: FiM DVDs of mine last night, that contain the first 10 episodes among two DVDs.  Anyway, whilst watching them, I did notice Derpy in a few of the episodes, still easy to spot.....but want to point this out....her eyes are normal now :p

But that didn't bother me, she was still easy to spot regardless....and I'm just pleased that I have the DVDs in the first place.  Granted, still hope that they release more volumes soon enough.

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hey, if Ponibooru goes offline, what will happen to all those previous pictures?

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Did you know that there are some wonderful stories out there that, for one reason or another, were NEVER accepted by EqD?  I'm not kidding here.  The story I have to share with you is a really good one that, by all rules and regulations, should be on EqD, but was never accepted by them for a reason I can't seem to figure out.

Anyways, hope you enjoy this.

The F-Bomb

Basically, the story is that the CMCs learn a swear word.  You can guess how well that will go. :)

Enjoy and I'll see ya later! :D

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
For those that can't get enough Pony merchandise, here's your chance to get Nightmare Moon, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Trixie and Vinyl Scratch all in one 7 piece Collector's Edition.

http://www.toywiz.com/mylittleponyfavorites.html

I'm not this crazy, but I'm sure there's a few people here who are. :)

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Did you know that there are some wonderful stories out there that, for one reason or another, were NEVER accepted by EqD? I'm not kidding here.

I know what you mean. Here's another one that for some odd reason was never accepted by EqD.

Beating the Heat

Uh oh... LOOK OUT!!!

"RAWR!"

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^^I'm guessing it to be too explicit for their taste.  I only read the first chapter and am not reading that again anytime soon.

Now, here's the real outrage for me.  Best one out of those that were good but never accepted and, worst of all, the member was banned from submitting to EqD.

Absent

It's an unofficial sequel to the awesome Past Sins. :) (Seriously speaking, I'll never understand those who hate the original.  EVER!)

Also, it is good.  Trust me!

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Rarity in an A-10 Thunderbolt.

Now I've really seen everything.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Quote from: Spartanguy88,Jun 27 2012 on  02:10 PM
I know what you mean. Here's another one that for some odd reason was never accepted by EqD.

Beating the Heat

Uh oh... LOOK OUT!!!

"RAWR!"
Uhhh...yeah.  It's pretty obvious why this wasn't accepted at EqD.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
^Yeah I know, I was just being sarcastic about it. XP

This story however, is so far a funny one.

Twilight's Movie Night
Twilight's Movie Night

Also, the classic Rugrats episodes had some really great lines in it. For instance...

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So let's see... So far Johnny Bravo was launched out of the boutique by Rarity, put into a crate by Fluttershy, launched out of a cannon by Pinkie Pie, tricked falling through a cloud by Rainbow Dash and bucked through the air by Applejack.  With only Twilight left how will he fair?  Well...

Yep!  Twilight bored him.

Don't worry though.  It's not over yet!  The author has more in store for poor Johnny. :)

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Twilight's Movie Night

I like it.

http://www.toywiz.com/mylittleponyfavorites.html

I'm not this crazy, but I'm sure there's a few people here who are

But I want it right now!

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I like it.

I'm sorry, but I think what you meant to say was...

Now with that piece of business out of the way...