The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

So who is going to Captain America?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
nice connection to the Iron Man series that...i would not be surprised if they made a sequel...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
True I also do that on some movies. I might see it. Might not. It looks good. It really does. Iron Man had a sequel. But it could spawn a third installment.

Mama's Girl

• Spike
    • View Profile
Actually, and I have a feeling you might already know this Nick, I heard they are trying to tie them all together between Thor, Iron Man and Captain America...possibly others, but the more recent "adventure" ones.

So I hear, the plan for next summer is to have all of them back for an Avengers movie, so that's what's with the tie ins between them.

On if I'm seeing the movie, maybe, not sure.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
That's right. Thor, Ironman, Capt. and Hulk all take place in the same universe this time. They're all going to be in The Avengers.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: WeirdRaptor,Jul 23 2011 on  10:10 PM
Well, I just got back from the film. It is the single best comic book movie I have ever seen. I'm not going to go into detail, because I know no else will see it. So why bother?
Why do you say that, WR?

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Because no one went to see Thor, despite how good it was.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf