The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Shaytember!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi everyone!

Some of you may know the show 'Shaytards' on youtube, featuring a loving family with great humour. The big man, Shay, has had a channel named 'shayloss' since he used to be rather 'big' in the past. He changed his life, and wants to share this change with you guys. This month he wants to interact with the youtube audience, make them change their lives!

Here's the introduction video (about 15 minutes):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa6Z6rC51cc&feature=g-u-u

I've set three goals:

1. Learn how to cook different recipes. I live on myself now and only know how to cook about 10 things.. At least 2 new recipes a week. Anyone have any tasty recipes for me?

2. Learn how to make beautiful cakes. I can sculpt, but can I bake? (Does anyone know where to get fondant in The Netherlands?)

3. Do my homework. I want to have a good start in college, no slacking! Finish new homework the day I receive it, unless it's a bigger project!

---

If there's anyone else who wants to join in, share your goals here! :) Or help me accomplish mine by sharing your cooking knowledge, hehe. :nyah

Wish me luck!