The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The NEW Gang of five

Guest · 10 · 3357

Bruton the Iguanodon

Not exactly a caption, but...

Dear fans, I know a lot of you are wondering if LBT will ever be ressurected/ I contacted Universal about this, and got some very distressing news. It is with great grief that I bring to you news that Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie and Spike are no more. According to Universal, the characters in the above picture ate them. This December a film will be made about these creeps and it will be followed by a series of crappy direct to videos.

R.I.P., Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie, and Spike. You shall all be dearly missed.

I'm truly sorry. I know, I would rather have our original Gang of five, too. But hey, at least we have great memories and this site WILL continue---no matter what!  ;)

I live hoping that Mo will appear in this new series and drive off these creeps for eating his friends!!

P.S. This is all a joke!!
 ;)   :lol:

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I don't know if I like these new Sailor Moon transformations.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
You were almost right, my friend, but you got the details mixed up. This will not be some crappy series about fish. Instead, I'm here to announce today that the TV adaptation of my LBT fanfic, Past-O-Rama, will be airing on Comedy Central next Summer! :DD
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
This fall Mo, the character seen in the Land before time movies & tv series, gets his own spinoff.  See the group of some of his fellow aquatic friends.

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
This is...interesting?  I can't explain it.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Ended up as not exactly a caption but more of a joke. Should I move it to a new forum?

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Dec 14 2011 on  10:17 PM
This fall Mo, the character seen in the Land before time movies & tv series, gets his own spinoff.  See the group of some of his fellow aquatic friends.
I still think that's an awesome idea. :smile

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Here is a scene from "The Seven Swimmers", where Littlefoot makes a wish that he could see Mo more often.  As they always say, be careful what you wish for...

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
During the gangs crossover with Disneys the sword in the stone. Their fish forms during the that's the way the world go round song, didn't quite turn out the way Merlin intended....

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
:'(

*looks at black-white image, last photo of them*

T-T

P.S. This is all a joke!!
Dammit! I trusted you!