The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Idea for a Fraggle Rock RP

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thanks brek that helps a lot..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
anyone else joining this?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe if we are the only ones we can do 2 characters each or so.  No reason an rp can't start or continue if only 2 or 3 are in it.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Are those the 2 who are always with Marjory the Trash Heap?

When does this series take place in relation to the series, or no where in particular?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yeah, they are.

And for the setting, we could have this set after the final episode of the series.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so justt the 3 of us then..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I can play Doc.  Though his part won't be much.  Just his doing stuff in his workshop or one room of his house that has the hole the Gobo I think is his name is, has to sneak out of to get postcards his uncle Mac sends to him.  I assume we're going with the U.S. Doc and not the ligthouse keeper british version, nor the french chief doc that I've read about?
Or I can do the dog also since those 2 don't interact with the fraggles much.  Doc has no idea they exist and the dog just chases Gobo if he sees him.  Apart from that the Doc and his dog segments are pretty much isolated and apart from the fraggle parts from what I've seen.  You can cut the doc segments out and it would not effect the fraggle parts at all.  But if you cut out the large creatures, not sure if they are gorgs or not, but if they were cut out then the series would obviously would be missing parts, unlike the Doc segments.  The Doc and his dog segments I could do by myself.  Posting when I get an idea, since they are, from what I've seen, totally separate from the rest of the goings on in the rest of the fraggle episodes.

Also if it is just us 3 then maybe to make sure the key parts are played each of us could take 1 of the huge creatures, not sure what they care called.  The ones that have a garden the fraggles sneak into at times and the trashheap is not to far from their home I think.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Now we just need a Red, and I'll take Cotterpin.