The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hey! It's alien!

a1iengutz

• Stealer of Teeth
  • Ruby
  • Don't ask me I just work here
    • View Profile
    • My art insta
 :rainbowwave Hello! Thought if I (alien) was gonna introduce myself I might as well use the alien emote!
I've been a longtime fan and didn't know this forum existed until now, but I'm glad I found it! Honestly it's really cool to see such a big following for something that shaped a large part of me as a kid. I used to write spinoffs and fanfics on my old box computer right after I was done playing me and the key or freddi fish for the 12 thousandth time. I enjoy art, my art instagram is a1ien.gutz, and I draw a lot of invader zim, psychonauts and dragons. I enjoy gardening and ranching as well, I raise rabbits and tend to my gardens every day.
Really excited to meet more fans! I hope I can get some art up soon! My forum siggy will take you to my flight rising blog.
Thanks!
-alien  :OhYou
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 08:02:22 PM by a1iengutz »
  I'm cool, I swear! Take a nap

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five Alien!  :rainbowwave
And Happy Dinosaur Day! :)

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
A fellow creature from beyond the Mysterious Beyond? Greetings! :rainbowwave

In all seriousness, though, welcome to the Gang of Five! That's some great dragon art! :^^spike

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Welcome to the forum! Always a pleasure to see another new member. :DD

I notice on your profile that you're from Alberta. As it happens, I too am from Alberta. I believe this makes you our fourth Albertan member now. :yes

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome to the Gang of Five! Always a pleasure. Lots of artists here, haha! :Mo
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hello Alien from the far off land of Alberta!  :rainbowwave I too am from this strange land  :PCera

Anyways, welcome to the forum! I would love to see any fanart that you make! Feel free to join in on our bi-monthly fanart prompts as well!  :chompysmile

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum! It's always great to see new people discover this place. I hope you'll have a good time with us! ;)Cera

jassy

• certified member of the spike fanclub :)
  • Member+
  • Spike
  • your local procrastinating fanartist!
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GoF! It’s always a pleasant surprise to see new members joining. I too like to draw dragons, so I’d love to see your art! Hope you enjoy it here!  :DD
"Don't you ever wonder what's out there?"  :rainbowThinking

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey Alien! Welcome to the forum! :rainbowwave

Man I loved Freddi Fish as a kid. Those games were the bomb :D

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum! :rainbowwave   I hope that you enjoy your time here. :)littlefoot  Please feel cordially invited to participate in any topics or discussions that strike your interest.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GoF, yep yep yep! :duckyhappy
Inactive, probably forever.

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile