The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Travel to Liverpool.

Saft · 11 · 1940

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, for the Easter holidays my family and I are going to go back to Liverpool, England to visit relatives.  

We are driving and will be there for a week.

Hopefully I'll be able to take pictures of the city of Culture 2008.  If so, I'll post them up here if that is acceptable?

May be going to visit the museum too.  If I recall correctly and unless they decided to remove the exhibit, the museum hosted a wonderful Egyptian exhibition along with a dinosaur one...

I'll have to persuade and see.

Has anyone else been to Liverpool?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Thank you Kor.  

I do hope that we won't have trouble driving.  I believe we are going to stop several time along the route.  Yet, I'm slightly afraid of the tunnel...

Edit  Failed to mention that we are going on Sunday.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm sure things will be safe traveling there and back.  Hopefully those driving will take turns and will stop to rest and such.  Hopefully the trips there and back will be safe also.

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Always wanted to go to England, always wanted to go to Europe in general.  Unfortunatly a trip cross the Alantic isn't really a spur of the moment thing.

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
One day Raga, you will be able to travel to Europe.  

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
have a good time Saft.. I'm sure you will..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Blah, I'm not leaving till tomorrow now.  I wish that my parents decisions on when we are leaving didn't change.

Thank you anyway.

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm back.  

Unfortuantely we didn't...that is I didn't get the opportunity to visit the museum as when we did go to Liverpool my sister and mother took up the time by looking for a dress for my sister's dance.....

So, I wasn't quite happy about it.  Yet, I made that up by visiting Waterstones...so many books...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile