The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Littlefoot & Chomper Caption

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nimrod,Mar 5 2009 on  01:05 AM
Littlefoot: Do you think the same like I do?

Chomper: Oh yeah..

Littlefoot: So let¥s do it?

Littlefoot: Do you even know what I am thinking about?

Littlefoot: Then let¥s bite this rude kid?

Chomper: What??? No, I thought you were thinking about eating this little crawler over there..

Littlefoot: Sigh..
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol  :lol  :lol
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(Earlier that day)

Littlefoot: Hey guys! It's another great day, huh?

Ducky: Oh yes! This day is even greaterer than the last one.

Petrie: Me think so too. The sky puffies all white and puffy like they should be.

Cera: What do you mean "greaterer"? Yesterday was terrible! My nest is still soaked from all the sky water we just had.

Ruby: But Cera, at least we had an excuse to explore the Secret Caverns more. That was so fun, so fun that certainly was.

Ducky: Yep yep yep! And exploring is even betterer with friends.

Spike: Mm hm.

Chomper: So, whaddaya guys wanna do today?

Cera: We should play tag. And by the way, I'm not it! (She yelled as she runs off)

Petrie: That sound fun! Me no it neither!

Littlefoot: Um, before we do this all over again, let's just say Spike's it (if he doesn't mind) and let's go have some fun!

(Reference to when they played tag in The Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure)

Spike: (Nods in agreement)

Littlefoot: Run! (He yells in mock terror, and they scatter as Spike chases them)

(Littlefoot and Cera ended up running in the same direction, and seeing two targets nearby, Spike began chasing them both. Littlefoot was getting ahead, being faster with his longer legs, and Cera really did not want to get tagged.)

Cera: Hey Littlefoot, help me!

Littlefoot: (Stops and turns around) What's wrong?

Cera: (Bolts past him) I didn't want to get caught. And thanks for your help!

Littlefoot: Huh? (He said, as he noticed at the last moment that Spike had caught up, and he nudged him, making Littlefoot it.)

Littlefoot: Okay, you all better run fast! (As he began chasing various others.)

(Chomper saw the entire thing...)

(Later, after they stopped since they were all out of breath, Chomper approached Littlefoot.)

Chomper: Can I talk to you for a bit?

Littlefoot: I don't know, can you? (He said with a laugh, then noticing Chomper's serious expression.) Is something the matter?

Chomper: Yes, you.

Littlefoot: What?

Chomper: Come with me please.

Littlefoot: Uh, okay, sure. (He replied as he followed him.)

(Away from the others)

Littlefoot: Now what is this about?

Chomper: Littlefoot, you're my best buddy, and I think it's great how nice you are, but you really shouldn't be nice practically all the time.

Littlefoot: I'm not following you.

Chomper: I saw what Cera did during our game of tag today. She cheated; you know that. if she hadn't distracted you, she would have been the first to be caught.

Littlefoot: (Sighing) Yeah, I know, but it's best just to go with things sometimes.

Chomper: Thinking like that, sometimes will become all the time.

Littlefoot:...

Chomper: What I mean is, if you keep letting her get away with this stuff, she is going to do it nonstop. You need to put an end to things like this. Sometimes a little prank is funny, but she does it a lot more than sometimes.

Littlefoot: I take it you have a solution?

Chomper: Yes. You need to be more aggressive, but first, you need to look the part.

Littlefoot: You mean like, look mean?

Chomper: Oh no, getting angry isn't always being mean; that feeling has its rightful place. Being more assertive is something you must develope on your own, but as a sharptooth, I think I can help you seem upset with someone, even if that dinosaur really didn't bother you very much.

Littlefoot: I'm listening.

Chomper: It's all about your expression. The face can hide your true feelings, but it can also imitate ones you don't have at the moment. Watch. (He put on a fierce look.) Now you try.

(Littlefoot does his best to imitate. This is where the picture comes into play.)

Chomper: Now don't move, and let me get a good look at you.

(A few moments later)

Chomper: Not bad for a first try.

Littlefoot: (Relaxing his face) Thanks. What do I need to work on?

Chomper: A few things. First of all, narrow your brows more. They aren't lowered enough, and too much of your eyes are showing. This makes it seem more like you're just slightly annoyed. Secondly, curl your lip more towards the back; it's too straight. A relaxed lip limits ferocity. Finally, tighten your face more; it's too much at ease. You can see less wrinkles this way, and that shows you aren't very tense, a key element of frustration. Just work on these things, and you can intimidate just about anyone around when he or she is being mean to you.

Littlefoot: Gee, thanks Chomper.

Chomper: Oh, you're welcome.

Littlefoot: I'll get right to work!

(Between two and three days later, when Littlefoot got the hang of it)

(Littlefoot had just eaten his mid day meal with his grandparents, and was heading to meet up with his friends again. On the way, he notices some tree sweets at the foot of a tree, and goes to grab one with his mouth.)

Topsy: Hold on boy! I just knocked those down for Tria, and if you even touch one of them, you'll regret it. (He said very harshly)

(Littlefoot remembered his training)

Littlefoot: I won't let him keep talking to me like this. (He thought to himself, as he gave Cera's father the meanest expression he could.)

(Less than five minutes later)

Littlefoot's Grandfather: I am very sorry Mr. Threehorn. I can't imagine what came over my grandson.

Topsy: (Snorts) If he is going to go around giving dirty looks to his elders, than I don't want him playing with my Cera any more. He is a bad influence.

Littlefoot's Grandfather: Now I wouldn't go so far as to say he's a bad-

Topsy: Listen longneck, I don't want to hear your excuses for how poorly you raise children. If you want to do something about this, punish him.

Littlefoot's Grandfather: (Sighing) I'll take care of this.

Topsy: Good! (He exclaimed as he stomped away)

(Back at the longneck residence)

Littlefoot's Grandfather: Now Littlefoot, I know you aren't disrespectful, but you have upset Mr. Threehorn very much, and I must intervene, but only because I care.

Littlefoot: Yes Grandpa.

(About twenty minutes later)

(The rest of the gang comes over to see why Littlefoot never met up with them, and notice something unusual.)

Cera: Um, Littlefoot? Why are you staring angrily at that tree?

Littlefoot: My grandpa said I had to get tired of looking this way, and he'll tell me when I can come and play.

Ruby: That is unusual, unusual that really is. Why would he make you do this?

Littlefoot: Ask Chomper...

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Wow! It is surely one of longest and the best captions I have ever seen, The Friendly Sharptooth. How long did it take you to wrote it?
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Wow! It is surely one of longest and the best captions I have ever seen, The Friendly Sharptooth. How long did it take you to wrote it?
Thank you for the compliment. It took me almost half an hour. I had zero distractions the entire time I worked on it, which is one reason I was able to write it faster than normal. With all sorts of outside interference like I usually have, posts of this length tend to take well over an hour, sometimes multiple hours. While many people have a writing skill balance of short and long scenes, I do very poorly with short scenes, since I get too many ideas to work with. So long ones like this are mainly all I can do. I am glad that you really enjoyed it.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile