The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Journey To Longneck Island

Nick22 · 1604 · 90022

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Trihorn stares at him "Yes and your point being?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"No need to be testy, young one.You feel guilt, but you have been taught to only show your feelings to members of your own species. I presume your father was the one who trained you. Anyway, beneath your indifferent exterior, you are suffering. i can help you if you want."
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So your pretty good at guessing... still I don't care much for your help... it a threehorn problem and thats that" Trihorn said back with a anger look.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It's not guessing my young Threehorn. I KNOW. But's since it's a threehorn problem... Tranformise!' Stripetail transformed himself into a Threehorn. He smiled at Trihorn's stunned reaction. " Now, will you open up to me?'
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
(Back.  As I've said, I have little time online each day.)

Guan walks over to Odon, who was watching his sisters to make sure they have their bath.

"Hey Uncle Odon.  What's up?"

Odon looks to Guan.  "You do know you have some training to do today."

"Yes, but..."  Guan trails off, nervous to say anything else.

His uncle smiles slightly.  "You can go play with your friends for now.  But when you get back, training begins."

"Yes sir!  Thank you sir!"  Guan said happily, but stops again.  "But how do you..."

"We have a saying amongst us spikethumbs.  'Learning to have fun is the same as learning to fight; you need them both to survive.'  Have fun, but don't overexhaust yourself."

"Thanks Uncle Odon!"  Guan then turns to find Cera and friends.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ali was surprised by Stripetail's spell . She went over towards Cera and the others.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Trihorn shakes his head "Think I am going to let up that easy? your just some type of show off with stupid tricks... that not your true form so get a grip fur ball I only lighten up to REAL threehorns" Trihorn turns away with a snort.

Mr Threehorn shakes his head "Looks like this kid has some issues... well I better step in" Mr Threehorn walks up to Stripetail "Let me take care of this"

---

Cera sees Guan "Hey Guan! over here!" Calls him over

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Guan runs over to the others.  "Hey everyone!  My uncle said I can play for a while."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"very well.Trihorn, You obviously have issues. One being lack of respect for your elders. I don't transform in order to show off. I'm trying to help you, but since you refuse, I'll leave it to Threehorn Here." He muttered as Threehorn walked.' A more disrespectful whelp I've rarely met. He'll open up to you, or Cera. I've going over by the longnecks." He walked away, transforming himself back in the process.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Why I..." Trihorn about to have a go at Stripetail

"Don't you even try it" Mr Threehorn steped in the way "He helped save the world... so his a respective soul!" Mr Threehorn said to Trihorn

"But he..."

"Don't" Mr Threehorn took a step towards Trihorn and Trihorn gulped knowing that he was a REAL threehorn. "Now say sorry to him" Mr Threehorn said him.

Trihorn slowly nods and Mr Threehorn steps out the way "Sorry..." Trihorn looked down to the ground after saying it to Stripetail.

Cera watched as Trihorn said it "Wow dad knows his ways... but he does look..." Cera pauses and see that they looking at her "Well he might be able to lighten up don't you think?"

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Anyone can change, good or bad, can't they?" Guan said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" I accept your apology Trihorn. But Had you come after me  you you would have made a huge mistake. I'm not just , as you put it, 'a show-off with stupid tricks'. I 'm far more than that. I'm not someone you want to get on the bad side of.  " Stripetail said. His staff glowed with light. He then turned away again.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
(Nuts...have to go out earlier than I thought today.  I'll be back sometime tomorrow.)

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mr Threehorn looks at him "Now now, look here he was just keeping to what he's teached him, if you was teached like he was you would have been the same..." Mr Threehorn looks at Trihorn. "Now come with me, Cera you too... We going to sort this out... Mike you could of join us if you wish"

Trihorn nods "Yes sir..." He said keeping a low look as repect to adult threehorns

"Alright daddy" Cera comes over and Trihorn looks at her.

"Daddy?" Trihorn thought and looked at Mr Threehorn "whos she?"

"That's Cera my child. Now talk later. come on" Mr Threehorn starts to walk.

"Cera?" Trihorn looked and she looked back for a moment not taking eyes off each but then looked straight as they walked behind Mr Threehorn

---

"Do I see something or is it me? I'm sure they couldn't stop looking at each other for a moment" Shorty blinks

"I don't know" Littlefoot answered "It looked like they looked into each other eyes"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ali Walked Over to the Stream next where Ducky and the others were playing.' Hi!"  Ducky looked, and then looked again ' ALI! You've come back Yep Yep Yep."Ducky Ran up to her and hugged her, . Spike Hugged Her too. Petrie landed on Ali." It good to see you again Ali' " It's good to see you guys again too. I've already seen Cera, but where's Littlefoot?'" "Me think He over with Shorty. He was there last time me saw him. " Thanks Petrie." We come with you Yep Yep ' Ducky said.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot sees Ali. "Ali!" Littlefoot goes up to her.

"Hello again Ali" Shorty walks up to the group.

---

"Now we alone tell me what happened to your family" Mr Threehorn asked Trihorn. "But let your feels out as well"

Trihorn nods "We was walking past around twisting peaks when there was sharpteeth lots of them attacking from all points... there was 50 of them they killed the strongest Threehorns first then killing the families and old ones... Dad and Mum tried to protect me... but but... they got killed blood everywhere I was on the edge fearing the worst then I feel into the water hitting some rocks going down and got hold of a log that when I met the longnecks..." By the time he was finished Trihorn was crying letting the worst of his trapped emotions out.

Cera looks at him "50 sharpteeth... but how can so many kill so many threehorns."

"Traps... those cowards... they attacked and striked fast... I am sorry for your lose... but you have threehorns here now... me and my dauther but you will have to be getting use to being friends with longnecks, spikethumbs, spiketails, flyers and swimmers" Mr Threehorn says to him

Trihorn nods "I'll try sir..."

"Well... you will do it and your father would be proud to see you happy and having fun with other kids" Mr Threehorn said to him

"Really?"

"What you think? I am threehorn you know..." Mr Threehorn smirked and Stripetail comes over to them. "Well Stripetail you can talk to him without having him look at you with feeling"

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Guan watches as the others have their reunion with most of the new kids that entered the Valley.

----------

Hidden behind an outcropping of rocks, Archer watches the meeting of old and new friends of the visitors to the Valley.  He looks up to the top of the Great Wall to see a shape that quickly disappeared as he lays his eyes on it.  Unsure of what it is, he gets up carefully and begins his secret trek around the Valley to inspect the Great Wall.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
In the sky something comes down burning from what the Archer could see looking like a rock but then it moves to the left then to the right doing a 360 at some points coming towards the surface fast and makes a impact near the great wall outside the Valley but no explodions only shocking and burning near the wall a shape more like a ship.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Archer watches in shock at the strange movements of the object as it came from the sky and lands on the outside of the Great Wall.  His first instinct was to tell at least either Threehorn or Longneck of what he saw, but due to the new arrivals, he cannot risk exposing himself.  His bow at his side, he climbs over the Great Wall towards the object, unaware of the shape that disappeared before his eyes was watching him.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The ship was burning and the doors blow out on impact showing smoke coming from it and the side of it had a UK flag on the side next to the door. Showing it was a Earth Ship from another dimension since there was no UK space craft in any history of the Earth in the present of humans era.

Archer comes near it and a few shots was fired at him and voice shouting "Don't come near! who are you? What rank are you? what country you work for? Answer now!!"