The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

if dino be in land before times?

cool person

• Ruby
    • View Profile
sorry, my full queston not entring in title. first Polll. if dino form Flinstones be in land before times, would he be fit in with others dinosauries? will he had others friends? ducky? or little foote? pertie? Cera? will show been better or worser?

Thanks you 4 read this. :)

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
I did not put a vote in because I honestly wouldn't think LBT would be better if Dino was in the gang, yet I wouldn't mind it either. For once, the Flintstone family will be rid of him!  :lol I think he would get along well with Spike.  ;)

So...if there was an "indifferent" option for this poll, I would pick that.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I think the Gang would love him, and sometimes be annoyed by him. However,  I can't see him in as a full member of the Gang. He's a dog ( a fun and smart dog, but a dog noetheless) in the guise of a dinosaur, just as the LBT dinosaurs are people in the guise of dinosaurs, and pet dinosaurs in the Land Before Time would be awkward, kind of going against the anti-speciest message of the franchise.  

On the other hand, this anti-speciesm is of limited reach, since sharpteeth in general, apart from Chomper, are called mean and stupid by members of the Gang, so maybe a dinosaur species that was presented as simplistic from the beginning could serve as a kind of pet. But I still see introducing this in LBT as quite a stretch.

cool person

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Jan 4 2014 on  06:17 PM
I did not put a vote in because I honestly wouldn't think LBT would be better if Dino was in the gang, yet I wouldn't mind it either. For once, the Flintstone family will be rid of him!  :lol I think he would get along well with Spike.  ;)

So...if there was an "indifferent" option for this poll, I would pick that.
you thinking i start new poll with "indiffrent" optition?
Quote from: jansenov,Jan 4 2014 on  07:14 PM
I think the Gang would love him, and sometimes be annoyed by him. However,  I can't see him in as a full member of the Gang. He's a dog ( a fun and smart dog, but a dog noetheless) in the guise of a dinosaur, just as the LBT dinosaurs are people in the guise of dinosaurs, and pet dinosaurs in the Land Before Time would be awkward, kind of going against the anti-speciest message of the franchise. 

On the other hand, this anti-speciesm is of limited reach, since sharpteeth in general, apart from Chomper, are called mean and stupid by members of the Gang, so maybe a dinosaur species that was presented as simplistic from the beginning could serve as a kind of pet. But I still see introducing this in LBT as quite a stretch.
yes, butt what if make Dino talking and be not like a Dog? he be like rest dinosaries in Land before times.  :angel

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^Then you would have to change his character. Anyway, I wish you luck with whatever you do with him.

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
If he didn't say any words and he wasn't super hyper, he could be like the 'un-shy' side of Spike. Well, he'd have to have a character design revamp too but lol  :rolleyes: