The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Trailer for Your Fanfic or RP

Serris · 7 · 1500

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Just as the topic says. How would you write a trailer for your fan fiction or RP? Include music, dialogue and other "trailer bits".

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Here is mine for Twilight Valley:

Announcer

- Scene description -

*camera action*

Music

Character: speech

------------------------

Peaceful Valley (instrumental)

- A large grassy meadow in front of a crystal clear lake. Visible in the distance are forests and tall mountain peaks behind the forest. Several young dinosaurs are running around and playing as their parents watch. -

The Great Valley. For as long as the inhabitants can remember, there has been peace through out the whole valley.

*Zoom in closer on the group of dinosaurs playing.*

Generic Longneck: Tag, you're it! -He playfully slaps one of the other dinosaurs with his tail.

*Zoom out and fade to black*

But a new threat is on the horizon.

Behind Us

*Fade into scene below*

-Grandma Longneck is speaking to a Styracosaurus in front of a crystal clear lake -

Grandma Longneck: You’re welcome to stay here.

Styracosaurus: Thanks. Oh, where are my manners? I never introduced myself. The name’s Styracus.

*Fade to black*

A battle is brewing in the Great Valley.

*Fade into scene below*

Lacrimosa

-Outside the Great Valley stands an entire horde of dinosaurs, some of them wielding stone tipped spears and various other weapons. Styracus and a tall sharptooth stand before them. The skies are cloudy and light grey. Rain is falling and distant thunder rumbles-

*Fade out then fade into scene below*

-All of the dinosaurs are gathered by the lake. It is cloudy and lightly drizzling. Distant thunder can be heard. Some of the bipeds are carrying stone tipped lances-

Mr. Threehorn: We will not stand for this! We will keep this valley! We will not allow these sharpteeth to win! We shall fight!

*Fade out then fade into scene below*

-A group of dinosaurs are fighting ferociously by the lake. All of the bipedal dinosaurs are armed with either stone tipped lances, stone knives or wooden clubs. The skies are now almost black with storm clouds and it is raining very heavily.-

And now the Great Valley dinosaurs must fight for their valley.

*Twilight Valley written in heavy, black italics text fades in as the above scene fades.*

The war for the Great Valley begins in winter 2008.

*End trailer*

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
This is actually a really cool idea ;)

Might have to come up with a trailer for Revenge I and Revenge II when I get the chance.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sounds like fun! I'll have to see what I can do! :)

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Here is one for The Revenge of Voreleone

Screen Words

- Scene description -

*camera action*

Music

Character: speech

Requiem For A Dream remix

Ever since he was thought to have been killed

*Close up a swimmer*

He has been waiting for payback

*scene of the same swimmer falling off a waterfall*

Now he will strike

We will take the great valley and there is nothing that will stop us!

*Flyer on ground heavily wounded surrounded by 4 fastbitters and 6 leafeaters*

Vorleone will show no mercy he will kill all in the valley including you

Not if we have anything to say about it

*oldest fastbitter gets right up to flyers face*

You're all crazy he won't be stopped!

Crazy? You say that we're crazy.

*Oldest fastbitter looks around*

We are the greatvalley rats! We will not allow the Great Valley to fall!

*Oldest fastbitter slits flyers throat*

So my comrades we must defend the valley against this threat or we will die trying
either way we're in for a epic battle they will speak of us in fear and when it is over all will know... that we are the defenders of the great valley weither the residents like or not

blurry

*Fight scene involving all of great valley residents and great valley defenders against  hundreds of sharpteeth*

This is it this is what we've been fighting for

The Land Before Time The Revenge of Voreleone

ScratteLover2

Can some make a trailer for my fanfiction, Ice Age 4 . I provided a link to my story. It is three chapters long and it is an Ice Age fanfiction.