The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My fanfic page on Fanfiction Wiki

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I finally managed to get an account on Fanfiction wiki and create a page for my fanfiction series, here's the link: http://fanfiction.wikia.com/wiki/The_Land_...ss_Time#Prequel

It looks quite good if I do say so myself.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Not bad, for a start. Unfortunately, I see several errors, most notably incorrect word usage and lack of sources for the history and reception of your fics. I'm just gonna clear up the latter. I know your early work removed due to plagiarism, so I'm not sure the whole history of the "series" is truthful. Yeah, you did mention that people pointed out the similarities to my story, but your review section brings this problem up again. As I recall, I think the reviews ended up mixed at best for every story you posted, and I'm not sure if there is any general consensus on your story seeing as how it's not very well known. The whole article just feels really biased, which is understandable considering you wrote it.

Look, I know it's a wiki, and wikis aren't always the best sources for information, but you don't have to help that problem. If you're going to write a history for the creation of your work and its subsequent reception, try to keep it factual. It's just more professional that way.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Didn't realise that something like this actually existed! I'm assuming that the authors of the fanfics make up these pages not some all seeing undescribable faceless entity who just happens to poke around FF.net every so now and again. As with wiki, can people freely edit parts to make it more "accurate"? (note use of inverted commas :p). Having checked the link out, it seems like a few of our guys and gals here have their own fanfic wiki pages...might have to look into it :D