The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What are your top 5 songs from the sequeals?

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Basically this thread is the same as what the title suggests what are your top ten songs from the LBT sequeals? Mine would have too be in no order....

1.Chanson D' Ennui [LBT 9]

2. Family[LBT 6]

3. Kids Like Us[LBT 3]

4. Adventuring[Land Before Time 10]

5. Peaceful Valley

buba

• Ruby
    • View Profile

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
1.    Bestest Friend (10)

2.    Adventuring (10)

3.    Family (8)

4.    Friends for Dinner (5)

5.    Good Inside (7)

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
That is a difficult question because the songs vary in style so much that choosing some as better than others depends on the context of the song.  I feel that many of the songs fit in with where they are placed in the films, but some of the cleanest, most effective use of songs, to me, include:

1) Bestest Friends (LBT 10)
2) Peaceful Valley (Wonderful opening song to LBT 2)
3) No One Has To Be Alone (LBT 9)
4) Beyond the Mysterious Beyond (LBT 7)
5) Always There (LBT 5)

These songs all protray important elements of the plot of each film, and show how the characters feel about what has happened very effectively.  I would include "Very Important Creature" on this list if I had a 6th choice.  If I had to choose some songs I felt could have sounded better, or could have been protrayed better for its purpose in the show, or for entertainment value, I would choose

1) Good Inside was one song which I have never values quite as much as the remaining LBT songs.  The music wasn't especially interesting.  They lyrics made sense, but they weren't anything spectacular.  The song seemed slightly out-of-place, though not terribly.  I simply never found "Good Inside" to be one of my favorite songs to listen to, for the purpose of listening to it.  It just never appealed to me.

My personal favorite songs to listen to, for the sake of listening to songs depends on my mood, however some general choices include

1) Beyond the Mysterious Beyond (I love the LBT 7 end credits version :D)
2) Peaceful Valley
3) Adventuring
4) Bestest Friends
5) Family

I must add though, that there are a number of other songs I would include on these lists if we could choose more.  This is a difficult question, as many of the songs suit their purpose very well, and many of them are interesting to listen to.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
My list: (no particular order)

1. Peaceful Valley
2. It Takes All Sorts
3. Just Kids Like Us
4. Always There
5. Bestest Friends
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Special Note:
Yes, I answered this in the "Favorite LBT Sequal Songs, Enough Said" thread, but my answer differs here for one reason.

While I do love all the ones I wrote in that other topic, since I like so many, when I wrote there, I just listed the ones that were easier to explain my liking for. That is seen through the simplicity of my reasons there. My list would have beee extremely long there if I said all the ones I love.

Some general favorite questions have no limits for answers like that one, but are still very fun to answer too. Besides, in that thread I mentioned that those were only a portion of the ones I especially like anyway, so I already made it clear that I love more of them.

Since I have no other option here and must pick my top five, I'll just list them. Some have very complicated reasons why I like them which are hard to explain, but a few of these don't, and those ones were already explained in the other topic

Okay, here is my answer to this thread. I always start with the last to the best. Kind of adds to that overall effect, or so I've heard:

5. Friends for Dinner
4. It Takes All Sorts
3. Bestest Friends
2. No One has to be Alone
1. ...

(Here I go for more effect.)
My favorite LBT sequal song of all? While it may not be the most popular one by any means, I enjoy hearing it and singing it myself the best out of them all. Especially the blend of voices at the end. It is called:

"Beyond the Mysterious Beyond." No song has of yet given me more pleasure to enjoy. I even sing that one better than I can all the others too. Doesn't it just apply to humankind, science, and exploration so well? Of course, you may see it differently, which is fine. Later!

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
My top five, in no particular order, are:

*Bestest Friends
*Always There
*Family
*Peaceful Valley
*It Takes All Sorts

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
My top 5 songs and what i think about them

1. Bestest Friends

This song is the closest the sequeals have gottan to the raw emotion of the orginal movie.  It touches on the amazing bond the five have with each other and I think shows to kids who listen to it that the relationships u have with others is really the most important thing.

2. Always There

This is a very touching and emotional song.  It is also one of the few times in the sequeals that Littlefoot talks about his mother, a moment that I always loved as a kid.

3. No One Has To Be Alone

Another great song about the wonders around us.  Gives a good message about not taking things for granted and taking pleasure from the small things in life.

4. Peacful Valley

A just overly fun song thats nice to hear right after watching the first movie.

5. Beyond The Mysterious Beyond

A great song about questioning what u can see and wondering about what u cant

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
This is a bit hard for me...and I didn't really expect it to be...

5. Beyond the Mysterious Beyond
4. It Takes All Sorts
3. Good Inside
2. Always There
1. If We Belong Together

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Buh, I suck at picking favorites. BUT when I first saw an LBT movie for the first time in like years and years, it was LBT II. And I could still sing along to Peaceful Valley, it was awesome. So #1 would have to be Peaceful Valley. I also like Bad Luck.

Edit: I forgot Eggs...!

Paradise Bird

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://sporeleaf.forumotion.net/creators-hall-f7/post-your-dinos-here-
1.Peaceful Valley
2.Sugar High Jumpers(Eggs)
3.I lost my tooth(Always There)
4.Batman Theme(Peaceful Valley end credits)
5.It takes all sorts
6.Gabeila Indialei!(LBT 14 LOL)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, this was tough for me, but I think I figured it out.

5: No One Has to be Alone from LBT 9 sung by The Gang.

4: If We Hold On Together (Special Version) sung by The Gang. (I believe this to be a sequel song since it was made DURING the time the sequels were out.)

3: Adventuring from LBT 10 sung by The Gang.

2: Best of Friends from LBT 10 sung by Olivia Newton-John.

1: Bestest Friends from LBT 10 sung by Cera, Ducky and Petrie.

Well, that's my list. :)

See ya later! :^.^:

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
1. Bestest Friends
2. Things Change
3. Peaceful Valley
4. Always There
5. Kids Like Us

gisti87

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I really like every one, but my top five is:

5. When You're Big
4. Eggs
3. Big Water
2. Chanson D'Ennui
1. Bad Luck

From the tv series, my favorite songs are I Feel So Happy and Good Times Good Friends.

Littlefoot3897

• Spike
    • View Profile

mine are

1. Bestest Friends
2. It Takes All Sorts
3. If We Hold On Together [ Cera and Ducky version]
4. Family
5. Peaceful Valley

Bruton the Iguanodon

1. Kids like us
2. Who needs u?