The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT 14

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Ok most of us know that LBT 14 will be out late this year OR early next year. But which one do you guys think is more reasonable. I look forward to your votes  :)
Life Is Good

AllegroGiocoso

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Could go either way, but since every sequel so far except 11 was released in either December or late November, I'm inclined to think it's more likely to be this year. :)

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: AllegroGiocoso,Apr 25 2015 on  02:56 PM
Could go either way, but since every sequel so far except 11 was released in either December or late November, I'm inclined to think it's more likely to be this year. :)
Yeah me too. Of course there could always be another 11  :lol
Life Is Good

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have a feeling it'll be early 2016 though I hope I'm wrong :p
Inactive, probably forever.

AllegroGiocoso

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Also I think in favor of 2015 is that the movie makers probably want the movie to be out in late 2015 so it would be a new release for the holidays. Still, if it's 2016, that means that they'll probably spend more time perfecting the movie, and that'would be a good thing. :).

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
I certainly hope it's released by the holidays myself, but if it has to wait until early next year, I'll understand. Though I'm sure a bunch of children would be upset if it's not released by Christmas.  :p

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Apr 25 2015 on  04:16 PM
I certainly hope it's released by the holidays myself, but if it has to wait until early next year, I'll understand. Though I'm sure a bunch of children would be upset if it's not released by Christmas.  :p
It would be perfect if it was released by Christmas  :)
Life Is Good

Ducky_is_best_dino

• Ruby
    • View Profile
/
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 11:27:24 PM by Ducky_is_best_dino »