The Land Before Time > Forum Projects

Forum Newsletter - June 2020

(1/3) > >>

Mumbling:
Hello everyone  :rainbowwave

By now you should have received the latest edition of our Newsletter! After a bit of a flawed start last month, we think we've got it all figured out for future editions. Still, for those of you who still did not receive it (make sure your email address is up to date), and for newer members who want to read up on old editions, we've decided to add the newsletter in a separate post on the forum as well.

My thanks go out to @Anagnos , @OwlsCantRead and @StardustSoldier who basically compiled the entire newsletter this month. You guys have been a great help  :wub

So without further ado, please find the June 2020 Newsletter attached to this post.

Anagnos:
Don't mention it, Mumbling. You're supposed to help your friends when they need it and making the newsletter was actually rather fun. I wouldn't mind doing it again in the future if you ever need assistance. :)

Sneak:
Successfully got a letter! Just to say

RainbowFaceProtege:
@OwlsCantRead @Anagnos @StardustSoldier you guys did a great job on this! Thanks for featuring my art! :^^spike And yeah, I got the email, too.

StardustSoldier:
Thank you, Mumbling and Rainbow. :wub

I had fun working on it.
:)littlefoot

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version