The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Camp Lazlo

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Kinda really random, but I recently re-discovered how much I like this show, "Camp Lazlo" when I watched one episode (Where's Clam) and then had to buy episodes from Seasons 1,2,3, and 4 for my I-pod!

Just seeing if anyone else out there likes this show.

I don't know who I like more, Raj or Clam  :DD

Favorite quotes from episodes I bought (just some)

Raj: Can't we just lick socks instead (not wanting to learn to swim, the socks thing was a dare Lazlo took up on teaching him to swim)

~~~~

Lazlo: Let's check around front (or something like that)
Raj: Let's check your sanity instead!

~~~~

Lazlo: The first rule of collecting firewood is to make sure you're collecting firewood

*Samson's standing there holding pinecones*

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
No not one bit.  Sorry.  I don't know why but this show really bothers me.  Perhaps it's the animation style.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Feb 1 2009 on  10:09 AM
No not one bit.  Sorry.  I don't know why but this show really bothers me.  Perhaps it's the animation style.
Same for me.

And it's too busy. Too much yelling and whatever.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hehe, yeah, well it's diversity of tastes and such that makes us all great isn't it. The scout master does yell alot, I don't know, I guess the characters I've already said I like so much tie me to the show the most.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Its alright. Lazlo's a bit of a doofus, and Lumpus is an overbearing egomaniac, but hey its a knock on summer camps in general. every summer camp has a few of these characters..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh, is that what I missed by not going to summer camps... :DD

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Dude, I loved this show.

I thought this show was hilarious (most of the time). In fact, it was because of CL that I got into joining forums and writing fan fics.