The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Journey of the Brave (LBT 14)

Mumbling · 763 · 114469

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
About time, don't you think? :)
Inactive, probably forever.

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Totally. They could've done another trailer, but then again, after what happened with Batman v Superman, I'd rather they just keep it simple.
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Lol I was just about to share the news.

Perhaps this means Universal will start talking about the film soon?
Life Is Good

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: chomperrules1993,Dec 23 2015 on  10:10 AM
Lol I was just about to share the news.

Perhaps this means Universal will start talking about the film soon?
I'm hoping so!
8 years with TGOF :yum

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Hmm... looks like a lot of things have been cut from the first trailer, but I guess that's because the full version has already been uploaded to YouTube. Also, it's been a day since they uploaded the trailer and it already has nearly 10,000 views. Not bad. :wow

Anyway, in regards to the Walmart release... I think it's going to be released exclusively to DVD at Walmart earlier than the other retail stores, and then everyone else will get it before Easter. To be honest, I'm just wondering if it'll release around the same time here in the UK. :p

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
The graphics are awesome, I'll say. Hopefully the same can be said for the story. :)

AllegroGiocoso

• Chomper
    • View Profile
There's a new video of Reba talking about Littlefoot on the LBT Facebook page that plays more of "Look for the Light" in the background.

https://www.facebook.com/LandBeforeTimeMovi...?type=2&theater
https://www.facebook.com/LandBeforeTimeMovi...?type=2&theater

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
^ I can't open the link. I've just checked the LBT Facebook page and I can't see it on there, either. Mind telling us what she said? :p

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
Weird. The link was available before. It had Reba talking about what The Land before Time in general, not as much about The Journey of The Brave. It also a background song that was one of the songs in the new movie "Look For The Light"
What's the point in being mad if you don't do mad things now and again?

AllegroGiocoso

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: somerandomfangirl,Dec 26 2015 on  03:56 PM
^ I can't open the link. I've just checked the LBT Facebook page and I can't see it on there, either. Mind telling us what she said? :p
Wow, that's really strange... They must have put it up by accident since it was only 15 minutes old when I noticed it. But yeah, it's pretty much what The Lone Dragon said. She was mostly talking about Littlefoot in general. Some scenes from JOTB were in there, but nothing not from the previous trailers.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Quote from: AllegroGiocoso,Dec 26 2015 on  10:29 PM
Quote from: somerandomfangirl,Dec 26 2015 on  03:56 PM
Wow, that's really strange... They must have put it up by accident since it was only 15 minutes old when I noticed it. But yeah, it's pretty much what The Lone Dragon said. She was mostly talking about Littlefoot in general. Some scenes from JOTB were in there, but nothing not from the previous trailers.
It is quite odd. I thought that maybe it was uploaded by accident... or it was uploaded earlier than they intentioned, perhaps?

Anyways, thank you both for letting me know what it was about. Hopefully it will come back online at some point.  :yes

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
Why would they accidentally put the link up in the first place?

I think it's an error and it'll be fixed.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I hope it's not a Walmart exclusive as I don't shop there.  But I'll probably buy it online anyway in Universal's new digital format and strip the DRM so I can actually use it.

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
I just hope there will soon be a release date for Europe. Or at least that the DVD is region free.
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
I hope it becomes available on Google Play. The other 13 movie's are.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Well, the video with Reba has come back online. Seeing it now, I have no idea why they took it down before...

Anyway, I have no idea what's going to happen with the European release, but I'm hoping it'll be around the same time as the American release. All I know is that the BBFC (which does ratings for all British film TV show releases) has recently rated two sing-a-long extras (of 'Today's the Day' and 'Look for the Light') for the film as U. I don't know how reliable it is since it also had the trailer on there and listed Corey Burton and Kiefer Sutherland as actors, even though neither are appearing in JOTB. So... we'll have to wait and see.

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Campion1,Dec 29 2015 on  01:34 PM
who the heck is reba mcentire
She's a country singer whose been in the industry longer than many of us have been alive.  I grew up to her music and think she has one of the best female country singer voices around.  She also played a total badass character in "Tremors".

Anyway, the new trailer looks like a lot of fun :D!  It's so cool to see the Gang back in action.  I swear, the scenery near the end looks just like Bryce Canyon National Park in Utah :wow.  Also, the baby swimmers are so adorable!  Those little sweethearts made me melt :DD.