The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dom Deluise Dies at 75

Nick22 · 11 · 1156

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dom Deluise, who starred in such film classics as Blazings saddles, and the History of the World Part 1, has died. he was 75. dEluise is most familar to people of my generation, as the voice of Tiger in an american Tail and as Itchy in All Dogs Go to heaven. RIP Don
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yes, RIP Dom Deluise.

It is so sad that such a classical and truly talented actor has died.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 This is a very bad news indeed, Rest in Peace Mister Deluise.

crazedwriter

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://crazedwriter.lbbhost.com/index.html
I've always enjoyed Dom's unique brand of comedy. And he cooked too! I have his first, Eat This!, so to honor his memory, I'm preparing a couple dishes for tonight's dinner. RIP Dom.
 :cry

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Very sad. I remember his work with Sheri Lewis... yes, he guest-starred in one of her shows once...

Very sad indeed. He will be missed. :cry

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Most animation lovers know Dom as Jeremy the crow from the Secret of NIMH as well.  He made a good Pizza the Hut in Spaceballs as well.    He will be missed.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That is sad.  He was a funny guy who will be missed.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Goodbye Dom... Yeah, I remember him as the voice of Itchy, too... And having just recently seen The Secret of NIMH, upon reflection, I remember that crow. Forgot his name was Jeremy by now, but yeah... I remember...  RIP...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
:cry

Awww :( That really is sad. He was always good at being a voice over for the bumbling fool characters. :lol

RIP Dom. :cry2

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Awww man! I had no idea Dom DeLuise has died!  :blink:  :cry I loved his portrayal of character he played in Don Bluth's cartoons. Tiger has to be my favourite one. Still, here lies another one of Hollywood's greatests. May he rest in peace  :cry2

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
RIP Don  :cry2

Watching ADGTH and AAT will never be the same, especially since Tiger was one of my favorite cartoon characters.